• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: For women how can I tone arms but not add muscle or bulk to neck and shoulders? I really want to tone my arms but do not work them out for this reason. thx

    Beginner Fitness: For women how can I tone arms but not add muscle or bulk to neck and shoulders? I really want to tone my arms but do not work them out for this reason. thx


    For women how can I tone arms but not add muscle or bulk to neck and shoulders? I really want to tone my arms but do not work them out for this reason. thx

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    How to create a beginner's strength training program

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I've worked out before, but it's been a few years due to medical issues. How do I create a program for myself, as far as how many times a week, how long a session, how to split things up between upper body, lower body, large muscle groups, small muscle groups, etc?

    I'm looking for simple bodyweight and light dumbbell exercises I can do. I hate using resistance bands, but I have them. I like doing things like squats, lunges, rows, planks, bosu ball exercises, etc.

    Any suggestions and/or links to resources are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/NextWordTyped
    [link] [comments]

    Resistance band workouts?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Are there any compound movement workouts I can do with resistance bands, or what to look for on YouTube? Even just putting in resistance band workouts all I get are curls and lifting your arms out or to the side and my "trainer" said to get some compound workouts in to help with weight loss.

    submitted by /u/RichieShinnerJr
    [link] [comments]

    I work out every day but it’s not necessary focused, I just do whatever

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Where do I go/ what do I do to learn how and which muscles to focus each day, I'm average male 5 11, 166 pounds. I do cardio every single day and I go to the gym every single day, I want to be more efficient. Also I am on a meal plan. I try to eat 20 grams of protein every 3-4 hours as well

    submitted by /u/DNSpionage
    [link] [comments]

    Just lost 60 lbs, what next?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    So in about 3 months I have lost 60 lbs and I'm very close to my target weight. Started at 255 and now at 195. I would like to lose about another 10 pounds, but I am eager to get started gaining muscle. I've been at roughly 1200 calories since I have started. Would it be best to finish losing the weight first, and then tackle weight training separately, when I can intake more calories? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jhnfan87
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my ass hurt so bad?!?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    So.. yesterday I did pull ups, bench press, incline bench press, DB chest flys, incline DB chest flys, decline sit ups.

    The only thing I did differently was sit ups were getting pretty easy, so I held a 10lbs plate over my head. It made a surprisingly huge difference! could barely get to 10 on the first set, when normally that's not even a challenge.

    But my ass is so sore today lol, the muscles are more soar then ive ever made anything before lol

    Do sit ups use your glutes? I dont understand how they would lol. Ive never noticed even a bit of soreness before.

    submitted by /u/dex1984
    [link] [comments]

    Cardio with weight training

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Can I get cardio from doing weight training? Yes you absolutely can. Weight training with compound movements (exercises using multiple muscles) burn more calories per movement then most forms of exercise. The problem is the recovery time between each set. But going through a circuit where you allow the worked muscle group to recover while you work a different one will keep the cardiovascular system working hard while still getting the benefits from strength training. Sometimes even giving a better cardio workout then a treadmill workout or a jog. Contact us to try two free trial sessions in our studios or virtually. See the Link in our profile. #workouts #cardio #runnersworld #lowermerion #fitness #workoutsathome #weightraining #fitnessmotivation #moorestown #haddonfield #waynepa #radnorpa #kingofprussia #valleyforge #newhope #horsham #mapleglen #orangecounty #rehobothbeach #balacynwyd #lafitness #gym #running

    submitted by /u/Vtrainersfitness123
    [link] [comments]

    Dumbbell Workout

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    Today I want to share with you a 14 min workout that will work your glutes.

    Follow along on my youtube channel: LorianaFit

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM59uOc5kao

    P.S. if you are starting working out, I also have a 7-day Beginner Program and tips to help you begin your journey. Good Luck and make it fun! 😊

    submitted by /u/LorianaFit
    [link] [comments]

    Help with lifting exercises

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    I'm want to start going to the gym but I have no clue how to do any weight lifting exercises. That's the main reason why I haven't gone. I would just like to know some simple lifting exercises. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/hazeiswhatilivefor
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    So here is my workout plan that I started today

    Wide pull ups 50 reps

    Wide push ups 50 reps

    Diamond push ups 50 reps

    Squats 50 reps

    Calf raises 50 reps

    All are performed with a backpack loaded with 5 kg.

    Current weight : 67 kg

    Height 173 cm

    submitted by /u/TheoOG5
    [link] [comments]

    We all spend too much time sitting/ looking down at devices, these exercises are great to improve posture.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    Exercises for strong abs and core.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    Short video with exercises for strong abs and core. I hope it will be useful for you as well.

    https://youtu.be/XoO_fhL5MkE

    submitted by /u/ALsportWorld
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment