• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: 10,000 Steps - while exercising versus casual steps through the day

    Beginner Fitness: 10,000 Steps - while exercising versus casual steps through the day


    10,000 Steps - while exercising versus casual steps through the day

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Is there a difference between getting the 10,000 steps through cardiovascular type of exercise, versus just the steps you take throughout the day?

    Should I be subtracting the number of steps from actual exercise?

    Will step counting help with weight loss, or is it more for overall health benefits?

    submitted by /u/NextWordTyped
    [link] [comments]

    Workout routine and split thoughts?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I would consider myself somewhere between beginner and intermediate with regards to weightlifting and currently I'm planning on a 4 day split as follows

    Day 1 - upper body strength - low reps with the main upper body compound exercises where I'll increase weight by a set amount every week for 4 weeks before I reset to week 2 and go again

    Day 2 - Chest and back hypertrophy

    Day 3 - Legs

    Day 4 - shoulder and arms hypertrophy

    I'm looking for thoughts on this split. My main worry was I wanted to train legs a little more but it would have to come at the expense of one of the other groups and/or time?

    submitted by /u/PhatmanScoop64
    [link] [comments]

    Speed and stamina

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Just looking for tips on how to improve speed and stamina thank you

    submitted by /u/anon2970375
    [link] [comments]

    In search of Android Gym app that is worth a darn! Help!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    I just joined the gym and I am looking for an Android app that I can use to build out my beginner workouts based on a combo of machines and bodyweight. Ideally this app has a good library of exercises and I can build my own workout that I can then open and do at the gym. I'd need it to have a video or gif to go with each exercise and a written description. I'm dealing with an injury so form is super important. Tracking would also be nice but not required. I'm okay paying for it if it has what I need. Does this app exist? All I seem to find is apps meant for body builders or full of adds. Nothing customizable like this. Help!

    submitted by /u/danni88888888
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment