• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 05/04/2021

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 05/04/2021


    Daily Discussion Thread: 05/04/2021

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Feel free to post things in the Daily Discussion Thread that don't warrant a subreddit-level discussion. Although most of our posting rules will be relaxed here, you should still consider your audience when posting. Most importantly, show respect to your fellow redditors. General redditiquette always applies.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    22 weeks out from the amateur O, classic physique. 220 at wake-up, at 5’10. Goob and I will start prep at 16 weeks out.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Got 2nd in Classic Physique and 3rd in Bodybuidling. Thanks for all the support 6 weeks out!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Post show report, Tampa Classic

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    He Was a Blind 23-Year-Old Weightlifter. Then He Got Shot in the Face.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Newbie Tuesdays

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Ask all newbie BB related questions here.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    Can you have different muscle insertions on each side of your body?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out why my upper body is so asymmetrical... Some muscles are larger and more prominent on my left, others on my rights. As well as a difference in posture between my left and right shoulders (my left shoulder rests caved in a bit). I thought maybe I had some sort of scoliosis, but I got that checked and I don't. I'm thinking maybe it's possible that, for example, my trap on my left side ends slightly closer to the front of my neck than my right trap, making it cave in more? Idk. Do you think something like that is possible?

    submitted by /u/madam_zeroni
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment