• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Recently started going to the gym but I still don’t know wtf to do

    Beginner Fitness: Recently started going to the gym but I still don’t know wtf to do


    Recently started going to the gym but I still don’t know wtf to do

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I read the wiki on r/fitness but there's still much I don't know

    1. How often should I be going? Everyday? 3 days a week? 4?
    2. What routine should I do?
    3. My first day going (today) I was kinda sore in my arms should I go tomorrow?
    4. Can I still gain muscle and lose weight eating nothing healthy?
    submitted by /u/Moolasaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Lunges ��

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I have the hardest time with lunges. Balance, getting down, get back up, etc… they are by far the hardest thing for me to do. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    TIA.

    -Ryan

    submitted by /u/KingVelazquez
    [link] [comments]

    Are cold showers effective for weight loss?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Obviously it really comes down to calories in, diet and calories out, exercise.

    But I have heard that cold exposure such as morning cold showers can produce more brown fat which will make it a bit easier to burn off.

    submitted by /u/Theguy_0001
    [link] [comments]

    How to calculate body fat percentage

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Is there a good way to calculate body fat percentage? I've been lifting consistently for about 7-8 months and I've noticed a lot of change, but I want to get an accurate reading of my body composition. I'm thinking that I'm around 15-20% body fat and I'm looking to make that last push to get abs.

    For what its worth, I'm 5'7, 165 with a 32inch waist. Thinking of cutting to get down to 155-160, but unsure.

    submitted by /u/therealrandyt
    [link] [comments]

    Need some fitness advice

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    So basically people I have just started to do deadlifting which is weights and my form is really bad how would I improve it ?

    Also my diet isn't going very well so how do you motivate your self and what kinds of foods do you eat ?

    submitted by /u/yourdailyskittels
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I start?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    So recently I've started going to the gym. When I go I usually start on chest press machine, leg press, abdominal machine, and treadmill for 30 min with incline level of 10. It's hard for me to get my eating right, I have been eating like crazy since going back to the gym, I figured it's from working out but what should I do different in the gym? I currently weigh 185 My goal weight is 130. My problem is eating which I plan on working on. I want to hear your tips and workout routine? Also your healthy eating regimen..? I've already tried meal prepping but I am weird about eating left overs.

    submitted by /u/Big-Work9299
    [link] [comments]

    3 Locomotion Movements For Beginners

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Hey guys, created this video for all of you movement enthusiasts who want to learn how to move :)

    In this video I'll show you how to unlock 3 locomotion movements and how to connect them into sequences.

    Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Thegroundedman
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stay consistent and get my dream body?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    TL;DR: I want to add muscle and possibly reduce my body fat, but I've started and stopped working out so many times, even while I was seeing results. Will 2-3 days of HIIT and 3-4 days of bodyweight and dumbbell assisted workouts a week help? Also, what foods can I eat to increase my protein intake?

    Hi guys. So I'm 21M, and I'm not really sure what my dream body looks like anymore. I weigh around 83-85kg last I checked, and I'm around 5'10". When I was 19, I wanted to be skinny and ripped, but now I'm hoping to stay big (at least almost as big as I am now), but pile up some muscle and look good in my own eyes. I'm pretty chubby right now; I've built muscle before but I've lost most of it—I have a big belly, i'd like to change that. I just want to feel comfortable in my body... and I know looking a certain way might not help me get there, but it's still worth a try, isn't it? The problem is, I've tried to start working out so many times, even with visible results but I always end up stopping. The first time the results were really evident were when I was around 18/19 and I lost like 5kg over the course of a month from HIIT and calorie deficits. But then I stopped eating a healthy amount (I ate way too little) and stopped exercising. Eventually I started eating more and more but didn't get back to exercise. I gained all the weight back. The second time was late last year, I started going to a gym 6 days a week, and for about a month and a half, I was really consistent. I started gaining muscle and it was obvious to anybody that saw me. But again I stopped. I also feel like it would be easier if I could control my diet (I live with my parents, so I just eat whatever is at home), but I don't know. Recently, I've started doing at home workouts with only my body weight and a pair of dumbbells, but they aren't as intense as I'd like. But I'm scared that if I don't keep it at a light level, one day I won't have the strength to continue and I'll completely lose interest. I'm considering starting HIIT 2-3 days a week and then doing my regular routine the rest of the days but making it a little more intense. Do you guys think that'll work? Also, what foods do you think i can add to my diet on a regular to boost my protein intake?

    submitted by /u/stolenmonkeybars
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment