• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: How many minutes do you use for exercising? I only make it to about 20 most times.

    Beginner Fitness: How many minutes do you use for exercising? I only make it to about 20 most times.


    How many minutes do you use for exercising? I only make it to about 20 most times.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Brand new to weight lifting(been doing home stuff)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    I'm actually seeing results from home exercises for the first time in my life, and it's euphoric. So much so that I'd like to start hitting a legit gym. So, where do I go for a program/routine(app)? There appear to be tons of options but what isn't a rip off, or was easy for you as a beginner to get into?

    submitted by /u/Marvolo007
    [link] [comments]

    T-rex arms

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    I was at the gym on tuesday this week and I did curls with dumbells. One day later I got a mild variant of t-rex arms and today it got 10 times worse. I can barely move my arms and it hurts like hell, how long does it take for it to heal and do any of you have any tips on helping it heal?

    I'd really appreciate any advice

    submitted by /u/Lgkp
    [link] [comments]

    For everybody...

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    How and where do you find the motivation to keep going, How do you get back to work from a long break?

    submitted by /u/yo_boi_al
    [link] [comments]

    How often to work out each muscle group?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    I've been doing a lot of reading/YouTube, trying to build a plan for myself. But I'm a bit confused about something, and info from one person will conflict with info from someone else.

    So, what I'm confused about is it seems the general consensus is to workout twice to three times a week. But then you have back day, leg day, chest day, arm day. Doing each of those twice a week is 8 days a week?

    What am I missing here?

    submitted by /u/dex1984
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment