• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: pre-workout

    Beginner Fitness: pre-workout


    pre-workout

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    hi! i'm a 19y/o female and i've recently had more time to do longer workouts. any recommendations for pre-workout supplements? also, does it give you a bad crash the way some other caffeine drinks do?

    submitted by /u/happypuppy3
    [link] [comments]

    New and insecure

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    I'm a 19m and I'm really insecure about my stomach fat (and fat around the area) and also my ass. People always have positive comments to say about it but it still makes me insecure and I really wanna start working out. I was just wondering if I could get some help and alternatives and ask a few questions.

    How can I burn fat

    Out of diet and workout, for burning fat, which should I prioritise more

    What is a good alternative for running I live in a pretty city like area and people are always getting hit by cars near me

    Also I'm a broke art student so I can't afford these protein powder things, besides I never really understood it, but what are good snack like foods that are good for protein

    And I was curious if it's like a good mental thing to work out the way I'm thinking about it which is I'm working out and being healthier so I can burn away my insecurities being my stomach chest ass and legs. Thank you for reading and I hope to get a reply.

    submitted by /u/cathandman
    [link] [comments]

    M(17) looking for tips on core and arms

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    I'm an averagely fit make , I play sport and all that but running isn't my strong point , I'm also not very happy with my stomach area , I've done on /off home work outs ( all body weight as I have no equipment) recently my last routine was

    50 push ups 10 sets of 5 100 sit ups 10 sets of 20 50 pull ups 10 sets of 20

    I did that every Monday Wednesday and Friday but didn't commit aswell as I would have liked Any recommendations on other exercises to incorporate, I also run on the days in between those exercises, thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/anon2970375
    [link] [comments]

    How to gain weight and build muscle when starting off very skinny

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm 18 (f) and I've been getting into working out. I love lifting weights and my goal is to put on some weight and build some strength and add curve to my body. I'm 5'2 around 100lbs so not overly underweight, just kinda flat. The problem is that I have no appetite. I don't have an eating disorder nor do I want to diet, however I go through phases of depression where I don't eat and it shrinks my appetite. Anyone have some ideas for how to put on extra pounds through protein snacks/meals??? Thank you guys sm for the help.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Particular3452
    [link] [comments]

    Semi-new to running, looking for advice

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    I am starting a C25k plan to get into running shape. I used to run a few years ago on treadmills but have since lost touch. I am following the beginner plan on the Just Run app. Today is supposed to be week 1 day 2 but my legs are very sore and I doubt I'll be able to finish the run. Should I rest until I'm not sore or push through?

    submitted by /u/JPfelipe95
    [link] [comments]

    Common weight loss mistakes explained

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    Workout plan critique

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    Now that winter is sort of starting to end I've been getting more into working out again. I'm not exactly in great shape but this is the exercise routine I do every other day. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I'm trying to work on my upper body strength and lose weight. Cheers!

    Set 1: V-hold: 1 minute 30 seconds Dumbbell curls(20 pounds): 25 each arm Weighted leg lifts(30 pounds plus sandbags): 70 Benchpress (25 pounds each arm): 30 Lunges (without weights): 22 Dead bug: 25 Push-ups: 10 (Watch posture) Russian twists: 70

    Set 2: Lunges (with 20 pound weights): 15 Dumbbell curls(20 pounds): 25 each arm Weighted leg lifts(30 pounds plus sandbags): 70 Butterflies(25 pounds each arm): 35 V-hold: 1 minute Dead bug: 25 Push-ups: 10 (Watch posture) Russian twists: 70

    Finish: Plank: 1 minute 30 seconds

    submitted by /u/Fine_Discount
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment