• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Leg day killed me and now I'm walking around as if something is stuck up my a**.

    Beginner Fitness: Leg day killed me and now I'm walking around as if something is stuck up my a**.


    Leg day killed me and now I'm walking around as if something is stuck up my a**.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    I did front squats back squats etc. I only put like %60 into leg day but it is now the second day since and I am walking around like a pirate with a peg leg. I recently joined a gym to lose and build but mentally and physically I'm still very much in the beginning stages of working out. How does one deal with leg day soreness? I tried stretching but that'll only last a couple hours then I'm stiff again. I have tried looking around the internet and I cannot sit to watch a yt vid. Is it always going to be like this with the leg days? Does the next day have to be a write off?

    submitted by /u/SeeWhatISeeGreatness
    [link] [comments]

    Protein shakes are a great supplement to a workout routine. Just do not add them to your meal plan in addition to your regular meals. Unless you are training to gain muscular weight without worrying much about losing body fat. They still contain quite a bit of calories.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Learning to dance

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I want to learn how to dance. I've discovered Monica from get dance on YouTube. Thing is, what I'm looking for, is practice video. Monica is great breaking down the different moves, but after that, nothing. Its a great 7 min video, but I would love another half our just repeating the learned moves on music. I keep forgetting them, and having an example to follow is easier.

    Does anyone know if something like that exists? I can't find it. And watching the tutorial over and over doesn't work, because after 3 times you don't really need the explanation, and the slow examples, you just need repetition.

    submitted by /u/Heksenhyl
    [link] [comments]

    Best diet/plan for 16 year old boy?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    I really want to get into shape, and I have basic gym equipment at home (dumbells, pull up bar, treadmill, and barbell). People say the best is push pull legs with a day on day off routine. That's most likely what I'm going to follow. What could be the best diet plan for that, because I just have a big, big appetite.

    submitted by /u/gary_the_puma
    [link] [comments]

    What is the reason for doing a 3 day 5x5 vs a 5 day 3x10?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    I've been told in the past that the first is for strength and the 2nd is for looks but IDK if that's true or just old way thinking.

    submitted by /u/lonely-day
    [link] [comments]

    Not sore after workouts

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    At the gym, I feel like I give about my 70-80% but nowadays I dont feel sore almost at all next day. Just minor tightness sometimes.

    I remember years ago when I did gym more actively I used to get so sore Id be waddling like a duck.

    I have only just gotten back to the gym so its not because I have gotten stronger.

    I nowadays jog a few times a week so Im thinking is that the reason why?

    submitted by /u/FaerieGold1
    [link] [comments]

    How much time it takes to do full planche explained

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Easy to do at home workouts for beginners.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment