• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Is training 6 times a week to hard on CNS?

    Beginner Fitness: Is training 6 times a week to hard on CNS?


    Is training 6 times a week to hard on CNS?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I'm not really beginner amd training 6x week is definitely not good for beginners, but it is kinda beginner question. I'm training 3x week Upper Lower and then I usually had 3x week Martial Arts trainings to it, which can be taken as a HIIT cardio and help with the regeneration. However friend told me that, training 6x week is hard on CNS so I lowered do 2 Martial Arts days and sometimes I do Calisthenics skills instead of 1 MA day, so I basically have just 1 MA day and kick training as a warm-up on my Leg Days. My question is, if it's true or if I should be fine with 6x week training?

    submitted by /u/CalistFitness
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice :)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    What is the best way for building and toning muscle, body weight training or training with dumbbells?

    submitted by /u/svc05
    [link] [comments]

    You Can Lose Weight With Most Diet... but not keep it off!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    If you want to lose weight and keep it off, make sure whatever changes you are making in order to lose the weight, you can live with for the rest of your life. If you can't live with the changes you are making in order to lose weight, you will not be able to keep the weight off. Counting calories in order to lose weight is one of those things that very few people can do for the rest of their lives, this is why very few people can keep the weight off with diets that require counting calories.

    Just make sure the diet you pick you can live with!

    submitted by /u/Live-Your-Way-Thin
    [link] [comments]

    When do you get the best workout?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    I have tried morning and afternoon but I have always stayed away from the evening. In the morning I am so slow and not awake to give the effort I want to put in. I enjoy the afternoon. I feel like my energy levels are great and I give it my all however, it's difficult to spend time in the gym when I should be at work 😳. I have always stayed away from evening workouts anything later than 5 o'clock because I'm worried my pre-workout supplement is going to keep me up so I would have difficulty going to sleep.

    What time of day do you work out? What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/KingVelazquez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment