• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Is this a good Workout Plan? Any Tips to Improve Welcome

    Beginner Fitness: Is this a good Workout Plan? Any Tips to Improve Welcome


    Is this a good Workout Plan? Any Tips to Improve Welcome

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Alternate Days

    Day 1: 60 Bicep Curls (10kg), 60 Press Ups, 60 seconds Plank

    Day 2: 50 Weighted Squats, 120 Dumbbell Thrusts, 60 Sit Ups

    And then after 10 days (5 days of each) add one rep to each exercise (add 2 to Dumbbell Thrusts). I've been doing this (except the squats which are a recent addition) since I could only do 20 of each exercise however I've fairly inconsistent and took long breaks often. I'm obviously improving because I couldn't do this many reps at the start but I don't seem to be gaining much muscle. I know I'm not technically a beginner but if you looked at me you'd probably believe I was.

    If I continue this process with more consistency will I get a good body or do I need to make some changes or do more? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/ReusGotzeGuerreiro
    [link] [comments]

    2 Psoas stretches for the sensitive low back.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Most people jump from stretch to stretch because they don't see the results they want or the stretch they do causes pain.

    If your looking for a way to get back pain relief through targeted Psoas stretches these two are a great place to start.

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment