• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: How do I not look like an idiot at the gym?

    Beginner Fitness: How do I not look like an idiot at the gym?


    How do I not look like an idiot at the gym?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    I want to start weight lifting but I am super nervous because I have no idea what I am doing. I don't want to mess up my body or look like an idiot.

    Any tips for a beginner?

    submitted by /u/mushedpotatoes1
    [link] [comments]

    YT / Podcast recommendations for coached workouts?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any recommendations on YT videos/podcasts that coach you through cardio workouts (similar to peloton but for treadmill/stair master too)

    submitted by /u/bambi-eyed-bitch
    [link] [comments]

    Bulletproof Your Wrist - 3 Movement Exercises For Stronger Wrist

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Step by step guide to getting bigger shoulders!!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    I hit shoulders for a long time but had trouble seeing progress. For me, it was switching to lighter weights with higher reps to really feel the contraction in my shoulders.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEPRMxARXWU

    What is your favorite way to train shoulders?

    submitted by /u/cakegourmand
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment