• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Help finding promotion opportunities

    Beginner Fitness: Help finding promotion opportunities


    Help finding promotion opportunities

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    My wife is a yoga/fitness instructor and has released a new beginner's guide to yoga. Where do I put info about it so people find it? I know this thread has a no self promotion rule and I want to respect that but I'm curious where beginners hang out and find new stuff like this. Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm not trying to spam here. Truly looking for help. However if this is out of line, please delete or whatever.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/brentspore
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good workout?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    I found this workout on youtube and was wondering if it's a good full body workout to stick to. Let me know!

    Skull Crushers - 3x12 L Sit - 3x15 Secs Explosive Push Ups - 3x10 Elevated Pike Push Ups - 3x10 Burpees - 3x10 Pistol Squats - 3x10 (Each Leg) Bicycles - 3x30 Secs Low to High Plank - 3x12

    submitted by /u/svc05
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion about full body program

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Hello , my weight is 70 kg and my height 172 cm.

    I created the following program and i want your opinion about that.

    50 wide grip pull ups on a bar (10 sets x 5 reps)

    100 push ups (50 regular grip and 50 diamond push ups)

    25 ring dips (5 sets x 5 reps)

    60 jump squats (4 sets x 15 reps)

    I created this program so i can do it for 3-4 days a week.

    submitted by /u/TheoOG5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment