• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Complete beginner, looking towards learning\guidance about fitness and how to build it.

    Beginner Fitness: Complete beginner, looking towards learning\guidance about fitness and how to build it.


    Complete beginner, looking towards learning\guidance about fitness and how to build it.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Ive been on and off with fitness but finally I really want to start doing it consistently.

    I really have no knowledge in fitness whatsoever, both theoretical and practical, but I can do a couple of basic exercises quite well, ie pushup, pull-ups and dips.

    Ive been working out with programs that others have built for me, just doing as I was instructed and not putting to much though into it, and not really wanting expand my knowledge in fitness.

    But recently Ive started putting a lot of thought towards my general health, and have decided that's its a crucial part of everyone's day to day lives that shouldn't be neglected and should be instead taken seriously.

    And so Ive made a conscious decision towards exercising and expanding my knowledge in fitness.

    I'm really quite interested in military style training, the goals I'm looking looking towards building are strength, endurance, health and mobility.

    From a bit of research I thought about somehow incorporating CrossFit training, calisthenics, running and yoga together as that would totally meet my needs, I just have no idea how to do that, any knowledge in those fields whatsoever (how to work towards my goals) and if that's something that is feasible doing?

    Also I'm really afraid of lifting weights, from all the horror stories I've heard about it.

    • How can I get started with fitness? ie good resources and guidance, that will teach me principles and how to work towards my goals as-well as to achieve them.
    • Is weightlifting a real concern? Or with proper technique, knowledge and guidance is it something that is worth pursuing?
    • Are my goals out of reach? Or is it something totally plausible, and are the goals that I've set for myself good ones?

    Thanks for listening! Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Pugly_Dan
    [link] [comments]

    Full Body Morning Stretches for Beginners - targeting stiff hips, hamstrings, back, shoulders, neck

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Morning back pain and working out...what you should and should NOT do

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    Morning back pain can really throw the rest of your day off. One wrong move and that little ache could turn into a full-blown flair-up.

    In this video, I want to show you exactly how to manage your morning workouts with low back pain.

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment