• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: 27m 270+ I'm starting to work out for the first time in 3 years. Advise?

    Beginner Fitness: 27m 270+ I'm starting to work out for the first time in 3 years. Advise?


    27m 270+ I'm starting to work out for the first time in 3 years. Advise?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    I dont know/remember where or even how to start. Any advise or tips would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/dontcallmebigdaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Just started working out while on vacation. Now I’m going back to work, I’m switching to AM workout. Need tips for meal timing.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    I'm looking for advice for breakfast. If I'm running to the gym fist thing in the mornin, 4:30, should I do breakfast after or before? Something light?

    submitted by /u/ComparisonDue19
    [link] [comments]

    17M need advice to start training with resistance bands

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    I got a resistance band with 30-60 lbs of resistance. I am a complete beginner, and over the period of last year I have accumulated a lot of skinny fat with very little muscle mass. I am 175 cm and weigh 150lbs(most of it is fat).

    I found two exercises on YouTube with Resistance bands both are from James Garge

    1. This is a strength building exercise

    https://youtu.be/GMMsCZ-fynI

    1. This is an HIIT

    https://youtu.be/xrhMpzhz0s4

    I have thought about doing the strength building exercises 3x/week, with deadlifts added to each set

    Monday-Wednesday-Friday (3x20 reps + 5-10-15 reps of deadlift)

    On Sunday, I would do the HIIT

    Does this exercise hit my lower back muscle?

    Will this routine be fine for fat loss and muscle gain?

    Should I do Abs and light bodyweight on the rest days?

    submitted by /u/AhuraMazda0
    [link] [comments]

    WORKOUT HOW TO BE IN GOOD SHAPES Calisthenics // The Best Workout for ...

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Nice post keep it up !!📷📷📷

    Hi everyone! Here is my new video in which try to conquer a new workout element. Watch it, leave a comment below and subscribe!

    below and subscribe!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkaqMP_YsVw&t=16s

    submitted by /u/Still-Panic-5750
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment