• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Increasing Weight with each set a no go?

    Beginner Fitness: Increasing Weight with each set a no go?


    Increasing Weight with each set a no go?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:04 AM PST

    I used to work out with my father and I would always do 3 sets of 10 reps while increasing the weight with each set. Last set was usually hard and sometimes could only do 6 to 8 reps. Is this not good? Someone said to me why do you do that. I didn't really know why it was just the way I've always known.

    submitted by /u/reallyraymond
    [link] [comments]

    Do you sometimes wish to find a Workout that has a Warm-up and Cooldown? This 30 min Full-Body Workout video is the answer.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:33 AM PST

    In this video, you will have the opportunity to tone your muscles while having a warm-up (in order to prepare your body for what is next) and a Cooldown (to release the tension).

    Here's the link -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRyjOwnMPqc

    submitted by /u/LorianaFit
    [link] [comments]

    Great Home Workout Routine to THIN your WAIST and ROUND your BUTT.. and it takes just 10 minutes

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:04 AM PST

    How do I measure soreness on a scale?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:22 AM PST

    I wish to record my diet, workouts (sets, reps, time of the day, duration,) and the soreness that results from this workout along with daily data. Do you have an idea of how do I measure soreness. I am planning to write a number between 1 and 10 but then unable to do it since I don't know how to measure it and when I am sore it might feel like I am worst then I am. Also, do I need to measure something more than this?

    submitted by /u/csstudentG
    [link] [comments]

    Strength Training For Women Over 40 At Home

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:55 AM PST

    20 minute strength training workout for women over 40. Increase strength and lean muscle mass. This workout has ALL STANDING moves, no floor work so it's neck and back friendly. Workout with me, your personal fitness coach for over 20 years.

    https://youtu.be/NX6LQ9XDId8

    submitted by /u/RinaChoice
    [link] [comments]

    Workout in IF

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:35 AM PST

    Hey, I've been doing intermittent fasting (my eating window is 9am to 5pm) for 3 months and I've lost a couple of kgs but for a while i can't fit my weight training or resistance training in my eating window mentioned above so i just walk in morning and at nights but as i want to grow muscles and do my weight training too can i do that at night in fasting window, is that okay i mean there won't be any pre-workout meal or post-workout meal in night so will that be effective if i do my weight lifting at night in fasting window?

    submitted by /u/rohan27d
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment