• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Get a strong back, stop slouching, and improved improve your posture with this Pilates for Strong Upper Back Workout for beginners. No jumping or equipment; you just need a mat.

    Beginner Fitness: Get a strong back, stop slouching, and improved improve your posture with this Pilates for Strong Upper Back Workout for beginners. No jumping or equipment; you just need a mat.


    Get a strong back, stop slouching, and improved improve your posture with this Pilates for Strong Upper Back Workout for beginners. No jumping or equipment; you just need a mat.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:58 PM PST

    This Pilates Strong Upper Back and Shoulders Mat Workout will train your upper body, back muscles, core, chest, and shoulders to work in harmony. This workout is great for you if you slouch and are looking to improve your posture. The Pilates exercises in this set are frequently recommended to help strengthen your back and decrease back pain.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMZ3iFyQL4k&list=PLLLK9RFD5Llm331xo1hNi6ESuMuGkjXWH&index=5

    submitted by /u/AalayaPilates
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on how to stick to your fitness program

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:08 AM PST

    The one thing I have found that makes a huge difference in someone's ability to stick with a weight loss program is where they put their focus. Don't focus on the weight you want to lose, focus on the habits you need to change in order to lose the weight that you want.

    My second advice is don't try to change all your bad habits at once. Focus on change one bad habit at a time and replace it with a healthy one.

    submitted by /u/Live-Your-Way-Thin
    [link] [comments]

    How frequently do you need to meet the leucine threshold?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:53 AM PST

    I want to gain muscle mass.

    submitted by /u/csstudentG
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to curl while watching my morning media, what's a good weight for a strong beginner to curl for about an hour?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PST

    So, I review content for a side hustle, and I figure I can probably make it more productive by doing some curls. I don't really know much about this though. I'm a pretty strong guy, male, 6' 1", 275 pounds, I used to work in a warehouse, but I've never seriously worked out at all in my life. Should I be doing curls for a full hour with something like a 10 pound weight, or something closer to 20? I'm seeing stuff when I google saying 50 is a normal weight, but I'm thinking that might not be for extended periods, because I can't imagine just an average guy being able to curl 50 pounds for an hour straight. Thank you for the help!

    submitted by /u/chibialoha
    [link] [comments]

    My back really fkn hurts right now

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:51 AM PST

    Do you guys know anything i can do to handle back aching the next day after a workout?

    submitted by /u/Accomplished-Ad-9681
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment