• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: FLAT ABS and STRONG GLUTES - 10 minutes Home Workout

    Beginner Fitness: FLAT ABS and STRONG GLUTES - 10 minutes Home Workout


    FLAT ABS and STRONG GLUTES - 10 minutes Home Workout

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Help me get rid of my MAN-BOOBS please (pics)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Hello all, I hope i'm writing this in the right place.

    I'm 26M, I sit on my computer around 12 hours a day and do minimal physical exercise. Recently I bought a bike that I ride for an hour 3 times a week and burn about 400-500 calories each session to try and fix my life.

    My goal is to be fit by the summer as i'm moving to Spain and don't want to be embarrassed by man-boobs and body on the beach.

    Here is my photos (last one i'm flexing): https://imgur.com/a/1rSJN0r

    I'm 26, 83kg (183lbp) and 1.83m (6 ft) tall. I have never been to the gym before. I avoid any hardcore junk food like burgers or pizza and chocolates/sweets, but I eat a lot of bread and rice. I usually eat a heavy breakfast at 11 (maybe 2 toast turkey sandwiches and orange juice) and a heavy dinner around 6pm and thats it.

    I'm a complete fitness noob so I have no idea where to start, I'm being realistic and don't expect to be super shredded, but I at least want to get rid of these man boobs it's so embarrassing, and my posture is bad from the desk sitting, i want bigger shoulders and at least some definition of abs.
    Am i meant to lose wight or increase it while exercising simultaneously?
    Am I meant to lift weights and pushups and squats, or do a lot on my bike to sweat a lot and burn fat?

    Would really appreciate any help, I personally see myself as not rly unfit looking and have a good start I hope, but I have no idea. Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/needs2workout
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Warm-Up to do before your Workouts

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Here's a 5 min Warm-Up with Dynamic Stretches that will help you get your body ready for your next workout! Don't Skip the Warm-Up!

    Link -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpespz-IrU4

    submitted by /u/LorianaFit
    [link] [comments]

    Back to the Gym after a long time, what do I do ? Where do I start? Trying to get jacked in 2months ����

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    Ok I haven't been at the gym for years got my subscription back with my family but im kind of confused what kind of exercises I have to do. I'm 5'11 177 slender body type. Did only push ups and minimum abs and bodyweight workout at home. Have a bit of a gut in lower stomach area I want to get rid of and also trying to get ripped(arms/forearms) Any recommendations on the type of workout I can follow in the gym or the type of machine I should focus on?

    submitted by /u/truth_seeker71
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment