• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Exercise is important especially Bodyweight exercises for developing better posture. That is why I'm sharing A Complete Guide To The Beginners Full-body Bodyweight Home Workout Program. You may take a look if you workout at home without any equipment.

    Beginner Fitness: Exercise is important especially Bodyweight exercises for developing better posture. That is why I'm sharing A Complete Guide To The Beginners Full-body Bodyweight Home Workout Program. You may take a look if you workout at home without any equipment.


    Exercise is important especially Bodyweight exercises for developing better posture. That is why I'm sharing A Complete Guide To The Beginners Full-body Bodyweight Home Workout Program. You may take a look if you workout at home without any equipment.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    losing boobs fats

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    heyo, i'm worried i'll just keep on losing boobs fats as i constantly do workouts, i'm a girl and not that gifted. i used to be b and now feels like i'm a. i know could be just nothing but i wanna look good in some clothes. also is there actually workouts that help you grow them?

    submitted by /u/SeansOk
    [link] [comments]

    Muscle soreness advice needed

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    I am very out of shape and obese. I am motivated to become healthy. Yesterday I went to a group fitness class and it was an intense mix of strength and cardio. Today I am SORE. I did so many squats yesterday I can barely lower myself on the toilet.

    But I loved it and want to go back. I know with time it will get easier and I'll have less soreness, but what do I do in the meantime? Do I rest a day and go back? Do I keep going back even though I'm sore? Anything I can do to help with the soreness until I build muscle?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Junipered
    [link] [comments]

    Training volume

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    How many sets should I do per week per body part for maximum growth? Currently I'm doing about 40 sets per body part. Is that enough?

    submitted by /u/L0nelyC0w
    [link] [comments]

    Upside down work schedule, I need meal plan for muscle Gain.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    The thing is i start work around 7 or 8pm til 3am or so. Im a driver so I eat, snack on a lot. I'm back at the gym now trying to muscle up. Food is a bit part of it but my schedule and what to eat is not really clear. I almost never eat much in morning (sleep at 5am wake up11am or 12) dont have much appetite and don't know what to eat. When I do its after workout b4 work its usually not heavy coz I dnt want to be sleepy as I drive. So I'll wait till 3am when im done to have a "serious" meal. Not ideal I know . but I need well organized food plan so any ideas?

    submitted by /u/truth_seeker71
    [link] [comments]

    pull up bar exercises at home

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Pull Up Bar Station gives you the most comfortable pull-up/chin-up workouts. Toes Don't Touch Ground. Full Body Swing and Stretched. No limit your movements. Can do well Kipping pull-ups, vertical knee raise, pedal, twist body.

    https://youtu.be/uE1R7HDTCsc

    submitted by /u/royalofit
    [link] [comments]

    EXPRESS GLUTES WORKOUT FOR THE WEEKEND - 5 MIN ONLY

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment