• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: What’s the best way to grow your arms with little to no gym equipment?

    Beginner Fitness: What’s the best way to grow your arms with little to no gym equipment?


    What’s the best way to grow your arms with little to no gym equipment?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:58 PM PST

    Just had a stroke of motivation but don't know where to start. Any other tips would also be helpful

    submitted by /u/theamazingfern4002
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting diarrhea attacks at the gym?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:12 AM PST

    It mainly seems to happen when I run at the treadmill, not when lifting weights..

    I took a giant poop before heading but it's still pretty bad. :-/

    submitted by /u/blkangaroo
    [link] [comments]

    Concerned that loose pants means flat bum

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:43 PM PST

    I'm trying to lose weight while also shape my butt. I've noticed that my pants are fitting a lot more loosely and that concerns me. I feel like it means my butt is getting smaller, which I really don't want to happen. I've been working so hard to do butt lifting and shaping exercises like squats with a barbell, hip thrusts with a barbell, donkey kicks, clams, etc.

    What can I do to continue losing weight but Keep a thicker, rounded butt? I feel like there's no way to accomplish those two things. I feel like I have to sacrifice one of them

    submitted by /u/TheHermitess86
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you workout but don’t have a diet?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:42 PM PST

    And by "not having a diet" I don't mean eating junk food lol. Just normal food made at home but not the food you usually eat when you're trying to loose weight. I've tried googling this but can't seem to find an answer. Asking because since lockdown started almost a year ago I've been working out and I've lost some weight. I feel like I'm asking the dumbest question ever lol

    submitted by /u/EatingChickenNuggets
    [link] [comments]

    You only need 4 muscle-building exercises at home!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:27 AM PST

    When it comes to simplifying things; The old adage "less is better" comes to our minds, but people of all genders and impressions tend to exaggerate complicating matters. They feel that if they add more exercises or complicate their daily exercise program, they will get better results. But stop for a while and look at it simply, you only need 4 muscle-building exercises at home.

    https://info-in-gen.blogspot.com/2021/02/you-only-need-4-muscle-building.html

    submitted by /u/SnooLobsters290
    [link] [comments]

    I run but want to do more. Any suggestions on where to go from here?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:35 PM PST

    So I'm a 29 year old male who is about the 93kg mark. I run on a treadmill three times a week, doing couch to 5k, which I've been enjoying. Now I know for weight loss the big thing is calorie deficit and I'm working on that, but my question is what exercise/workouts would people recommend from here?

    Basically, I just like having got my exercise in before work and I'd like to get that feeling not just on the days I run. Any suggestions about what kinda things to do on the days I'm not running or what to avoid would be great. Or if it turns out I shouldn't be doing more than that at this point, that'd be good to know too. I'm clueless on this stuff. Like completely.

    I heard bodyweight exercises were the way to go, so I figured pushups were a way to start. And I can't do those, so I heard wall pushups were the place to start those. So I've started doing some of that each morning. But again, I'm clueless and would really appreciate anyone who knows better passing on any suggestions.

    Also, I'm new and I've not posted here before, but I've only had the guts to because everyone on this sub seems to be really cool. So thanks for that much even. Thanks for being cool.

    submitted by /u/FigmaPhobia
    [link] [comments]

    Build strength, balance and set the foundation for a safe yoga practice. try these 10 minutes of standing yoga poses here.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:53 AM PST

    [14M] can’t progress upper body in gym :(

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:04 AM PST

    Bicep days usually do:

    4 sets of 5 bench press

    4 sets of 8-12 barbell c u r l standing up

    4 sets of 8 dumbbell c u r l each side

    4 sets of 8 on bicep machine depending on which one I want to do (either c u r l machines, pull down, pull back idk the names)

    I've been stuck at 30 pound c u r l bar for literally a month and haven't been able to go above that

    My bench press only gained 7.5 weight in a month (from 10 each side to 17.5 each side)

    My dumbells have been stuck at either 15, 20 depending on exercise.

    My arms are still really skinny.

    I drink a 20g plant based protein powder mixed with milk after every workout, and I do eat quite a lot, although I'm not sure if I'm eating a lot. But when I do eat too much, my stomach gets super fat.

    I need serious help please.

    submitted by /u/wide_reciever
    [link] [comments]

    Training

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:12 AM PST

    I just wanna help people achieve there dream body Gm me of y'all's are serious about training!!

    submitted by /u/Historical_Subject_5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment