• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: A strong core doesn't just look good; it stabilizes your core, helps you hold your posture, prevents and controls lower back pain.

    Beginner Fitness: A strong core doesn't just look good; it stabilizes your core, helps you hold your posture, prevents and controls lower back pain.


    A strong core doesn't just look good; it stabilizes your core, helps you hold your posture, prevents and controls lower back pain.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:36 PM PST

    Pilates for Strong Abs Workout will train your 4 abdominal layers - Rectus Abdominis, Transverse Abdominis, Internal Obliques, and External Obliques muscles to work in harmony. This will build greater strength, flexibility, balance, and stability through the core of your body.

    https://youtu.be/TPT-WQlEkUg

    submitted by /u/AalayaPilates
    [link] [comments]

    The key to preventing backache is to strengthen the core, loosen up the back muscles and release tension in the muscles of your upper and lower back. Try this 10 minutes morning yoga for back.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:42 AM PST

    Working out from scratch after 2 years of not doing so at all.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:46 AM PST

    Hey guys I'm a 20 years old male of 5'7 height that weights I'd say 150 lbs or 160 at most.

    I just bought a treadmill to start working out at home as I used to do when I was younger.

    Thing is I'm kinda lost about how should I start, what kind of exercises as I can tell my body feels heavy and I don't have the same stamina at all as I used to do before.

    Thing is, I was thinking about just start eating less junk food, drinking more water and that kind of basic stuff, have never done diet and tbh I'm pretty sure that would be super tricky for me to do.

    Gonna start doing basic workouts (Maybe find an app to do push ups, crunches and stuff) as well as cardio on the treadmill.

    Any tips or something I should have in mind?

    Any recommended apps or youtuber to follow to start working out again?

    Every bit of help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SiegfriedKun04
    [link] [comments]

    Roll off bed and start this 10min Home Workout Routine right away

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Do you think resistance bands with a bar is a good investment?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:26 AM PST

    Hey guys I found these resistance bands with a bar on https://sweatgram.com/ and I want to ask you do any of you guys have any experience with it and is it a good investment to improve your workouts?

    submitted by /u/hcmajster
    [link] [comments]

    The Ultimate Hanging Drill - The Road To The Shawarma Hang

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment