• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Full Body Workout (No Equipment)

    Beginner Fitness: Full Body Workout (No Equipment)


    Full Body Workout (No Equipment)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:24 PM PST

    What kind of doctor could I see in order to understand how to "tighten my stomach muscles"?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 04:11 PM PST

    Yesterday I started a thread asking how to tighten my stomach muscles (I think this is the same thing as "engaging my transverse abdominis"), and I found all the responses extremely difficult to comprehend. Is there a particular type of doctor I could see in person who would be good at explaining how to do this? Maybe a physical therapist or a sports-medicine physician or something? I'm a complete beginner, so I don't know what I'm looking for. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ncvbn
    [link] [comments]

    If you are a beginner, and recently decided to get fit, try this 4-week beginners Workout Routine

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:51 AM PST

    If you are a beginner, and recently decided to get fit, try this 4-week beginners Workout Routine that include exercises of each muscles group. It may not be effective for all as everyone's body responds differently, but it works for many people. Give it a try for a month. I hope it works.

    https://thefitnessphantom.com/4-week-beginner-workout-routine/

    submitted by /u/iammak2020
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with exercise plan

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    I already have made my diet plan and I've already picked which gym to go to, however, I'm lacking an exercise plan and I'm unsure on how to make one. How do I for example know which muscles to train? Which machines and methods to use? How many reps, sets, etc.? I also don't really have any friends that go to gym nor can I afford any personal trainers to help me.

    Is there any apps/websites (preferably for free) that would help me set up a custom workout plan adapted to help me reach my goal? Similarly to "FreeTrainers" which doesn't seem so bad but I would like to first know if there's better websites/apps.

    Or if there is better alternatives to using apps and websites, then I would appreciate hearing them too.

    submitted by /u/Oeneofncienint
    [link] [comments]

    Day 7 - Morning Stiff Back | 30 Days Yoga Challenge - Let's get our stiff and achy back get stretched and active and relieve pain and aches with gentle 8 minutes of yoga practice.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:08 AM PST

    Such Sexy Moans

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:17 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment