• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Yoga to Fix Acidity, Bloating, and Indigestion and helpful in releasing trapped gas

    Beginner Fitness: Yoga to Fix Acidity, Bloating, and Indigestion and helpful in releasing trapped gas


    Yoga to Fix Acidity, Bloating, and Indigestion and helpful in releasing trapped gas

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:25 AM PST

    To CLEAN BULK or to DIRTY BULK? What's the best way to gain muscle?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:07 PM PST

    My friend and I make human experiment videos, and this month we pitted the dirty bulk against the clean bulk to see who could gain more weight, achieve a better physique, and win in a cross-fit style competition. We also enlisted the help of a personal trainer and plenty of research, so we can cut through some of the noise. The biggest takeaways were:

    1. It's possible to gain lots of weight on a clean diet and a dirty diet, even for people with high metabolisms.
    2. Dirty bulking does net more weight gain and a boost in performance
    3. Clean bulking seems to elevate mood while sustaining muscle growth
    4. Experts believe you can only add 4 pounds of muscle a month, reducing the need for a dirty bulk

    How much muscle can you actually Let us know what you think about our physique results here, it's a democratic competition, and check out our journey.

    submitted by /u/teamfriendship
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting bigger anymore :-/

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:08 AM PST

    I started 1 year ago, it only took a couple months for people to notice that I got bigger, but now another 8 months later I pretty much look the same, is this normal?

    Can taking protein drinks help you get bigger?

    submitted by /u/Kaia11
    [link] [comments]

    30 Diamond Push Ups In 30 Seconds

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    How can I change my workout to fit my goals?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I have a workout that I've planned for myself and do everyday. (so far a week) But since I'm new to knowing what workouts do what I'll just list my workout here and ask what it does. 20 push-ups 20 sit-ups 30 curls (15 for each arm & 15lbs) 20 squats (15lbs in each hand) 20 bench press (15lbs each arm) And I was gonna add 1 minute plank but do it 5 times throughout the day.

    Now my goal is to get abs but also big arms, how can I change my workout to fit my goals?

    submitted by /u/Safe_Contest3791
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment