• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Start your day off right! Wake up and loosen up with this complete 20 minute morning yoga routine. Stretch out all of your stiff joints and breathe deeply through the slow flow and holding Hatha poses.

    Beginner Fitness: Start your day off right! Wake up and loosen up with this complete 20 minute morning yoga routine. Stretch out all of your stiff joints and breathe deeply through the slow flow and holding Hatha poses.


    Start your day off right! Wake up and loosen up with this complete 20 minute morning yoga routine. Stretch out all of your stiff joints and breathe deeply through the slow flow and holding Hatha poses.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Want to start a consistent workout routine - have some questions, need advice

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    I (27F) want to start a consistent five day workout routine - for my health, my appearance, and quality of life.

    While I've never been a morning person, I want to challenge myself to get up early enough to eat something small, wait & hydrate, then do a workout that goes anywhere between 25-40 minutes before I shower and go to work. I like to cook and relax in the evenings, so mornings would be best.

    Currently working out exclusively at home. I plan to do a mix of cardio and strength training. I want to make sure I stick with this routine, because in the past I have gotten excited about exercise only to kind of taper off. I want to make sure I'm prepared to make it as easy as possible to be consistent.

    Tl;dr - any advice on how to be consistent esp when going from couch potato to regular exercise? Also how do you fuel up before an early morning workout?

    submitted by /u/DopeAndPretty
    [link] [comments]

    THE BEST Full Body Workout At Home | 10 Minutes

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    The Bell Works...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Hi r/beginnerfitness,

    We just launched a free fitness community with beginner, intermediate, and advanced instruction available. We focus on training with kettlebells and bodyweight to show you don't need a lot of equipment, space, and overwhelming options to get an amazing workout! We've got around 50 videos on YouTube already, and tons of great content planned for 2021.

    You can learn more about us at bellwerxfitness.com

    Or skip straight to the videos... Here's a sample instructional video on how to do a Kettlebell swing:

    https://youtu.be/_ACu0aVD12M

    We hope this helps anyone looking to begin their fitness journey, or ramp up their existing routine! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BellWerXFitness
    [link] [comments]

    My gym closed. Looking for advice/tips :(

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Hey everyone. My gym closed and I'm kinda bummed about it. I was getting into a pretty good routine and now it feels like a huge hurdle. I made a new workout to hopefully do daily and am looking for info/tips on how to improve it. I've been looking into new workout plans for a while and I made this one with all equipment I have at home since the gym near my closed due to COVID.

    Workout: https://www.groupbeast.com/workout/5f63e9deb6fa3b0017468fc6

    Hoping to turn this into something I do daily each morning and build it into my routine...

    Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! If you have any great at home or bodyweight exercises I would love to hear them since I am always looking to try out new exercises. I find having new exercises to splice into my routines makes the workouts more enjoyable...

    submitted by /u/Elucid99
    [link] [comments]

    How to do dips for beginners

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    THE BEST Full Body Workout At Home | 10 Minutes

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    THE BEST Full Body Workout At Home | 10 Minutes

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:56 AM PST

    THE BEST Full Body Workout At Home | 10 Minutes

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Help with running

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Some background 23 (M) weighing about 95 KG. I used to be relatively actively (fitness boxing, lifting and road cycling) before some injuries (slipped disc & Achilles' tendon tendonitis) when I stopped everything. Now that I have started working I find less time to work out and picked up jogging (not as time consuming and can be done anywhere).

    Problem: So I have been jogging for about 3 months now. And I'm struggling to hit 3 KM consistently.

    When I started out 3 months I used to be able to do 3km comfortably. Everyday is a struggle to complete 3KM and it gets especially bad when I achieve a personal high.

    I understand that it is highly mental so I'm looking for some advice to get past this road block.

    submitted by /u/kennythekang
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment