• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Start with your core

    Beginner Fitness: Start with your core


    Start with your core

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:37 AM PST

    I suggest downloading the free app six pack in 30 days. Strengthening your core is essential to other muscle functionality. If you are skinny fat like I was, chances are you have weak core muscles which lead to all sorts of other problems you couldn't imagine. For instance doing pull-ups with a weak core is nearly impossible.

    It's better to build off a strong foundation before you start roofing your house ;)

    submitted by /u/AustenHunt
    [link] [comments]

    Skinny fat with no muscle, and I can't get any form right

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:16 AM PST

    I've been working out regularly for 2 months now, every other day mostly. I spend around an hour just going through a few exercises (some legs, some abs, some arms). But I cannot for the life of me do most standard workouts?

    Anything that involves laying on my back is a nope (apart from bridges) as my back WILL NOT STAY FLAT. I just watched an ab workout video and feel really demotivated, as I couldn't complete a single exercise in the video with good form. Mountain climbers, crunches, leg raises, plank variations... Russian twists hurt my lungs? My neck keeps seizing up and tendons grinding..

    My lower back hurts when I try and do any that start laying flat, or involve putting your hands flat on the floor as my wrists hurt under my body weight. I damaged my knees earlier on this year doing lateral leg lifts.. it just feels impossible to not hurt myself.

    Is this normal??? I thought after a couple months of exercising regularly I'd see some sort of difference.. but I can only perform more of my regular workouts.

    submitted by /u/not_elises
    [link] [comments]

    How do you stop your mind from thinking about food.don’t give advice like go for a walk or drink water. That doesn’t work for me

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:18 PM PST

    It's noT that i am hungry, it's the idea of food and lets indulge and my mind wanting me to indulge for the comfort of it. Earlier I wasn't a foodie but now i have suddenly started loving food even more.

    Iknow most things about fitness.i have been highly active past few months.but my mental health took an emotional toll on me and I started binge eating and now it's hard for me to come back on track.

    I might have incurred an eating disorder, given that i am binge eating and having an unhealthy mentality towards food.i am trying to control it.

    But my mind always runs towards food. I am trying to keep it healthy though by eating veggies. But there are times when you are awake late and with family you give yourself some slack. I was a very disciplined person when it came to my eating and fitness habits.it's so hard to get back.

    I can't stop myself from eating. And if four times i am eating healthy. Once in a while i will go back to sweets and deep fried food.I don't feel guilty about it at all.

    Also, fats are fats even if you are having healthy fats.i meed to cut myself back. Although may be i am progressing because earlier i used to eat alot of unhealthy and overeating food. Now that has changed. I have curbed it to some extent.may be i will slowly get there.that's a plus.

    submitted by /u/mammymanny
    [link] [comments]

    AB WORKOUT These Are All The Workouts You Need

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    How can I get abs

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    What are some workouts that I can do over the course of the next 5 weeks that will get me abs?

    submitted by /u/Safe_Contest3791
    [link] [comments]

    THE BEST Full Body Workout At Home | 10 Minutes

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Extreme weakness in arms

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:53 AM PST

    Hello, I was suggested that I might have Becker's Muscular Dystrophy due to various symptoms and among them extreme weakness in the arms (not forearms). I recently tried being a waiter at a cafeteria but the pain in the following days was insurmountable, hence I am asking you if there are some exercises I could do to strengthen my muscles. For context: I can't even raise my arms to comb my hair or apply shampoo as most people, I'd need one arm holding the other to reach. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Zagerer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment