• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Moronic Monday - Your weekly stupid questions thread

    Beginner Fitness: Moronic Monday - Your weekly stupid questions thread


    Moronic Monday - Your weekly stupid questions thread

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:33 AM PST

    Get your dunce hats out, Fittit, it's time for your weekly Stupid Questions Thread.

    Post your question - stupid or otherwise - here to get an answer. Anyone can post a question and the community as a whole is invited and encouraged to provide an answer. Many questions get submitted late each week that don't get a lot of action, so if your question didn't get answered before, feel free to post it again.

    As always, be sure to read the FAQ first.

    Also, there's a handy-dandy search bar to your right, and if you didn't know, you can also use Google to search fittit by using the limiter "site:reddit.com/r/fitness".

    Be sure to check back often as questions get posted throughout the day. Lastly, it may be a good idea to sort comments by "new" to be sure the newer questions get some love as well. Click here to sort by new in this thread only.

    So, what's rattling around in your brain this week, Fittit?


    As per this thread, the community has asked that we keep jokes, trolling, and memes outside of the Moronic Monday thread. Please use the downvote / report button when necessary.

    submitted by /u/cdingo
    [link] [comments]

    How much running is too much running?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Hey guys, I looked for the answer to this question on here before posting and couldn't find anything, but if I missed it and it's a frequent question, my apologies.

    So basically I'm actively trying to get better at running and lose about 30 lbs of fat (for now) off my body. I started running around March of this year and improved dramatically, losing about 30 pounds (combined with dietary restrictions) and improving my run time and pace. My most common running distances are 2.4K and 5k, I usually go for a run every other day, so it would go 2.4K, break day, 5k, break day, and so on. I'd like to up it to 2.4K, 5k, break day, repeat. Is this too much? I guess I'm the only one who can really judge that but I don't want all the issues lots of high-impact cardio can bring. I'm also open to general suggestions if you think I'm doing something wrong here.

    submitted by /u/trentvg
    [link] [comments]

    Which kind of exercise clears your mind more? Anaerobic or aerobic?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:53 AM PST

    Due to more personal issues, I'm trying to clear my mind of thoughts with exercising. I'm currently weightlifting in the gym, but I'm wondering if going for runs would help more towards clearing my mind.

    What do you think?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ChrisishereO2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment