• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Do you suffer from weak core with back instability and stiffness? This is an Effective Core Strengthening Workout For Weak Back Yoga Workout, slow and gentle for anyone with weak back. The pace is so slow and gentle but still manages to effectively engage your DEEP CORE Muscles.

    Beginner Fitness: Do you suffer from weak core with back instability and stiffness? This is an Effective Core Strengthening Workout For Weak Back Yoga Workout, slow and gentle for anyone with weak back. The pace is so slow and gentle but still manages to effectively engage your DEEP CORE Muscles.


    Do you suffer from weak core with back instability and stiffness? This is an Effective Core Strengthening Workout For Weak Back Yoga Workout, slow and gentle for anyone with weak back. The pace is so slow and gentle but still manages to effectively engage your DEEP CORE Muscles.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/wn4vteH_d84

    This Deep CORE Yoga if done correctly daily for at least a month, yoga , Pilates ans physical therapy , you Will Achieve a Stronger Core , Better Posture and Improve Spine flexibility .

    And if this is too difficult , you can Try my 30 Days Pilates Gentle progression

    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvpHteEYSr2-Gc4IuJ-Qa68nrDjcoI0Ho

    Enjoy this slow pace Deep Core Yoga

    submitted by /u/annie-pilates
    [link] [comments]

    In need of some help

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:27 PM PST

    I'm very new here so please bare with me. I'm 6'2, and currently 230, starting the year at 250. The pandemic hit me hard because I got severely depressed and lost any interest in working out even though I have a bike, row machine and bow flex weights. I'm also a stay at home dad to a crazy 16 month old and am finding it harder to get up and down the stairs and chasing after him (I also have verybad knees). My goal for the new year is anywhere under 200 by our anniversary in July. So I guess my main thing is, I do curls I do press stuff, I bike for half an hour and I'm gonna get back into rowing, so does anyone have any tips or suggestions for what to do to get into shape in 6 months? I've tried protein waters, the bars, the powders gave me the runs, I was eating relatively healthy until mid November when my birthday hit and then I gained 5 lbs in a week. Any suggestions? Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/RichieShinnerJr
    [link] [comments]

    Online workout plan suggestions?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:14 PM PST

    So I'm looking for exercise plans for guys looking to gain muscle/convert fat to muscle, similar to Chloe Ting but for guys. I know those "30 day workout" programs aren't the most sustainable but I really have no idea where to start so I thought it'd be a good way to try and build a habit. I've looked on YouTube but I have no idea what programs are good or bad, so any suggestions will be helpful! (Preferably something that using little equipment because covid and no access to gym)

    submitted by /u/Raisinbran_don
    [link] [comments]

    Consistent work, disappointing results.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:12 AM PST

    So I'm a 20 year old guy, height 6'3'' and at the end of October I weighed 62.2kg. I'm very slim and have always wanted to put on weight but as someone who never went in for organised sports when I was younger and with a pretty fast metabolism, it never really happened.

    I decided to start working out and do my research. I found that diet was more important than workout so I settled on a routine of working out twice a week, while trying to improve my diet/calorie count. Initially I was doing bodyweight workouts so I could get my form correct before moving onto weights. I work out from home using dumbells weighted 4.5kg at either end. I've also seen an improvement in my appetite. Where as before I may have had a lunch of a sandwich and apple, now I'll be having two sizeable lunches, as well as bigger servings of dinner.

    However, it just doesn't seem to be working. I'm well aware that progress takes time, and that you should be thinking in terms of months and years as opposed to weeks. I also have an work-intensive college course and so I don't want to burn myself out with a crazy workout 5 days a week after crazy college work because to me college absolutely comes first.

    I've been incrementally increasing the amount of reps and weight sizes since I started, although the dumbbells I'm using are currently the heaviest ones I own. My workout currently is as follows:

    Warm-ups (approximately three minutes)

    Marching in place while swinging arms, jogging in place, Lateral jumping jacks

    Work out(aiming to be a full body workout)

    Squats: 15 reps (x4)

    Planks: 30 seconds (x3)

    Push ups: 10 reps (x2)

    Pistol squat: 5 reps (x4)

    Lateral Raise: 5 reps (x2)

    I usually give myself a break of about 2-3 minutes between each set as I'd prefer longer breaks but finishing my routine than only taking 1 minute/45 second breaks but burning out in the third set.

    I've been weighing myself once a week and the journey goes as follows.

    October 24 - 62.2 kg

    November 1 - 61.6 kg

    November 8 - 62 kg

    November 15 - 61.7 kg

    November 22 - 61.9 kg

    November 29 - 61.9 kg

    December 7 - 62.5kg

    December 13 - 62.8kg

    December 21 - 62.5kg

    December 27 - 62.5kg

    So as you can see, disappointing.

    I'd love to hear any advice that people have. As it stands, the gym isn't really an attractive option considering the time and money it costs, and I'd much rather go there once I know I'm doing the right thing and gaining weight as opposed to now when I'm still making mistakes.

    My friends all tell me I'll be fine when I'm older and my metabolism slows down but I don't wanna wait that long!!

    submitted by /u/snolan666
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any real way to prevent DOMS?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Just wondering really.. I read somewhere drinking protein shakes helps with muscle recovery but I have tried this and it didn't help so wondering if its a myth.

    submitted by /u/LilUziVort
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment