• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Trying to get that 10k step minimum a day -- jogging on the spot?

    Beginner Fitness: Trying to get that 10k step minimum a day -- jogging on the spot?


    Trying to get that 10k step minimum a day -- jogging on the spot?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:12 AM PST

    It's getting cold and soon it won't be possible to go for short walks during the day. I decided to split up gaining my "10k" minimum steps per day by trying to jog indoors on the spot for a few min. each hour - hitting 1k steps per hour for 10h, or if i'm feeling especially ambitious, doing 1k for every hour I am awake.

    What I'm wondering is if this is actually a decent way to get my steps in (along with doing other at home workouts like TBP when my back isn't hurting) ,or if jogging on the spot isn't adding any benefit to my day-to-day. It probably is about 4-5 min of cardio in one sitting, I don't know if since it's such a small number that it's not really doing much?

    submitted by /u/brilliant_bauhaus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment