• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: November Yoga Accountability Calendar

    Beginner Fitness: November Yoga Accountability Calendar


    November Yoga Accountability Calendar

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Just wanted to let you know our November Accountability Yoga Calendar is posted!

    Every Sunday is a complete beginners class!

    Have a look and i will also be posting some bonus classes as well which aren't listed 💗

    NOVEMBER YOGA CALENDAR: http://www.yogawithbird.com/november-yoga-calendar/

    submitted by /u/HealingThroughLight
    [link] [comments]

    Need Advice, Never Exercised Before

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:26 AM PST

    Male - 18 - 195lbs - 6ft

    I have never really exercised before in my life. I am not fat, but my lifestyle is really unhealthy as it only consists of sleeping, being on my computer and eating trash food with the occasional walk. I'm not sure why today was the day I decided I want to better myself physically. I want to prevent myself from becoming overweight and even get in shape.

    The reason I am on this subreddit is because I have NO clue where to start at all. I don't know how long I should exercise for, I don't know what techniques to do, I know nothing at all. I have no clue on what would be to much or to little for me. If anyone has advice, that would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ThePastOccursTuesday
    [link] [comments]

    Push ups: do I look down or look up while doing it.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:53 PM PST

    I feel like I get more burn on the chest looking up. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/vreddit123
    [link] [comments]

    I have a single 10kg dumbbell for the upcoming month-long lockdown, is there any way I can preserve muscle mass until gyms re-open?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:28 PM PST

    I've been training in the gym for over a year now

    submitted by /u/True0ne
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good exercise?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:30 AM PST

    I'm not super fit but I try to get out and about on a bicycle every now and then and I've been known to cycle up a mountain or two. Not big ones, little ones, but steep. I can cycle twenty or thirty miles before I run out of patience. I tried running, but got similarly bored. That's my main problem with exercise: boredom. Well, that and the fact it can hurt, and I hate pain.

    But I think I've hit on a solution. I have a cheap wooden Bekvam two-step stool from Ikea and realised I could do stepping exercises on it in the dim and distant hope it might finally kill my middle-aged paunch. I stick on a Youtube video and walk up and down those steps for twenty minutes. I figure I go up and down the thing about two hundred times in that period, and I'm somewhat sweaty by the end of it which, I figure, is a good sign. I've been doing this for about two weeks now.

    I'm about 75 kilograms, five foot ten tall and in my mid-fifties.

    Does this qualify as a good aerobic exercise?

    submitted by /u/bad-at-science
    [link] [comments]

    Gentle Hip stretches for Beginners - great if you experience tightness in your hips and lower body

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment