• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Exercising in the cold...

    Beginner Fitness: Exercising in the cold...


    Exercising in the cold...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:46 PM PST

    So does anyone go on walks in the cold? Here it's starting to dip down into the low 40s and I'm wondering if anyone still works outside instead of going to the gym

    submitted by /u/nopeout_ofhere
    [link] [comments]

    Pre workout ... can I use it all the time or not?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:30 PM PST

    Can I use pre workout before each workout or will my body get used to it lol? I'm thinking if I just take it 2x a week my body won't get used to it

    submitted by /u/nopeout_ofhere
    [link] [comments]

    Is it bad elliptical?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Is it bad that I just start excising last week and I can only make it 3 minutes on the lowest setting on the elliptical without being super out of breath.

    I'm male 42 6"2 245lbs - out of shape

    submitted by /u/defmaggit
    [link] [comments]

    New to yoga? Our Yoga for Beginners guide will give you the best tips, guidelines, advice & recommendations you need to start a successful yoga practice.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:38 AM PST

    20-Minute HIIT Pilates Workout Plan For Beginners

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:31 AM PST

    I have designed a 20-minute Pilate-HIIT routine for beginners, I hope you may like and find it useful.

    https://thefitnessphantom.com/hiit-pilates-workout/

    submitted by /u/iamkkr
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else finding themselves constantly being tired at the gym?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:15 AM PST

    I constantly yawn and just look like a zombie staring at a wall and I hate it whenever I find myself doing it. It's annoying seeing others do it but I keep doing it myself

    submitted by /u/Kaia11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment