• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: The Beginners Guide To The Upper Body Workouts

    Beginner Fitness: The Beginners Guide To The Upper Body Workouts


    The Beginners Guide To The Upper Body Workouts

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:36 AM PST

    If you're just getting started with lifting weights, you probably know you need to lift weights for all of your muscle groups: The chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, core, and lower body. That sounds like a lot, but you don't need to do tons of exercises to get the benefits of lifting weights—benefits such as losing body fat, getting stronger, feeling confident, and making other activities in your life easier.

    You can easily split your workouts so that you're working different muscle groups on different days. These workouts are shorter and may fit better into a busy day.

    This upper body workout is perfect for beginners who want to get started with strength training. It includes easy-to-follow dumbbell, barbell and machine exercises that target all of the muscles of the upper body as well as the core. The idea is to begin to build strength and muscle so you can create a strong foundation that will allow you to move on to more challenging workouts.

    https://thefitnessphantom.com/the-beginners-guide-to-the-upper-body-workouts/

    submitted by /u/iamkkr
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner kickboxing fitness - is it normal to feel like you’re going to pass out??

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Today I had my first kickboxing fitness class at a gym, and I loved it. I did, however, have to tap out for a few minutes around Round 6 because I got dizzy, lightheaded, and started seeing spots. I really felt like I was gonna pass out.

    I thought I was gonna have to give up and say it's not for me. But I sat in the grass, got a few breaths of air, and then someone came out and said, "Yeah that happened to me my first time, just gotta push through", so I got up and finished with the group. It made me feel really good. Everyone was very cool about it, and friendly.

    My questions are - will my endurance improve? Is getting dizzy and lightheaded simply part of starting out/pushing through? Will it get any easier? How can I avoid passing out?

    Pretty much been a couch potato my whole life, and I've been doing some home workouts, but going to an actual gym definitely kicks it up a notch. Really trying to build confidence and trust within my own body and also get my aggression out. Any advice is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks 🙏

    submitted by /u/DopeAndPretty
    [link] [comments]

    Bicycle Kicks For 2 Minutes Straight-BICYCLE KICKS

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Mobility Needs to Get Under the Barbell

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:31 AM PST

    Learn How to Stretch Full Body at Home

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:47 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment