• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: What are your favorite ways to exercise?

    Beginner Fitness: What are your favorite ways to exercise?


    What are your favorite ways to exercise?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    My favorite is weight lifting but I also love to ride the bike, go hiking and swimming. I'm now entering extreme fitness. What do you like? 💪

    submitted by /u/sexyfitmuse
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble doing core workout due to boobs

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I (21F) recently just started working out again at an absolute beginner level (5'1 200lb/ 159cm 90kg) and all my other workouts (strength, leg, cardio) are going fine. But i'm struggling so much with ab workouts, especially in things like crunches, sitting twists, and any ab work where i have to lift my shoulders off the floor because my boobs (14H) get in the way. Has anyone had a similar issue and found a solution ? Because i'm starting from Scratch i lack the strength and balance to do things like planks, or any activités where they wouldn't impede. Thanks so much in advance

    submitted by /u/jordanjojo98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment