• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Try these warm-up exercises which will be helpful in keeping the body active and flexible and are helpful in maintaining a good body posture.

    Beginner Fitness: Try these warm-up exercises which will be helpful in keeping the body active and flexible and are helpful in maintaining a good body posture.


    Try these warm-up exercises which will be helpful in keeping the body active and flexible and are helpful in maintaining a good body posture.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    So I'm overweight and have been my entire life. I've finally had enough of how I look and feel. I want to loose weight and get into shape but have no idea how or where to begin other than get to the gym but what workouts should I do? How many days should I go a week what should I take with me to the gym? I havent worked out since high school football. I'm starting to feel overwhelmed and havent even gotten my membership yet

    submitted by /u/Original-Insurance66
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Looking for tips on Best BodyWeight Exercises

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Hey there,

    we've recently written an article about best bodyWeight exercises. However, We'd like new suggestions from everyone about best bodyWeight exercises.

    Here are some of the ones we have included in our article:

    • Plank
    • Side Bend
    • Tabletop Leg Press
    • Wheelbarrow
    • Leg Raise

    What are the benefits of body weight exercises and why? We're looking to try some new ones. Have a great day! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MehidyHasan
    [link] [comments]

    Muscle ache while training.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Hallo der!

    I am a tall skinny man with a questionable posture. This is likely the reason for some muscle knots in my back. I am working on improving my posture, and have been told that training could help. Simultaneously I am keen on gaining muscle, scince my BMI is really low.

    The problem occures when i lift weights with my arms. Even though I am doing exercises that does not target the back, I feel pain in my shoulders around my muscleknots. How should I treat these? Will stretching out help, or make them worse? Should I keep myself from training completely until my back is fixed? If so how do I fix it?

    I am completely clueless on this area, and would appreciate any help on the matter! :)

    submitted by /u/amr00ps
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment