• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Is it viable to do multiple small workouts during the day?

    Beginner Fitness: Is it viable to do multiple small workouts during the day?


    Is it viable to do multiple small workouts during the day?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    My problem is that I can't convince myself to workout all at once. Working out at intervals between my work seems to work out better for me. Thoughts? Also, if it is a viable option, would it be better to train only a few muscle groups every day, or do full body daily? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/WEIRDABOO
    [link] [comments]

    Its not really how many push ups you do, but if you do correctly

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    ive seen lots of push ups videos since the lockdown began.

    i started doing heaps of push ups and then my friend told me i wasnt doing the push up correctly. he showed me a different way to do a basic push up and it was way harder. But now i feel much stronger and can see what i was doing wrong.

    i used this guide to fix my pushup

    https://www.drlifepro.com/post/how-to-do-a-push-up-correctly

    also good if you cant do a push up too, which my girlfriend needed help with

    submitted by /u/zepistol
    [link] [comments]

    Started doing 45 degree squats and I just can't stretch my glutes

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Hi, please help me(20M) on how to stretch my glutes. I'm really fat for my age around 260 pounds and I've found motivation on SEAL PTs those guys do 300 squats 200 push ups 200 lungees 300 Charlie chaplins and a lot more but as a fatman I decided to start with their leg work outs with intent to get me better at running(which I haven't started) also to enhance my sex life. So my whole routine is 50 squats 20 lungees 30 charlie chaplins and 7 pushups adding two more everyday the problem is I have no Idea how to stretch my glutes and its really making me feel uncomfortable when walking or stairs

    submitted by /u/ixe109
    [link] [comments]

    How to: skinny fat to muscle in 10 weeks?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    How likely can I go from lifting no weights (working in a sedentary job, most active thing I do is walk to and from work) to muscle gain in 10 weeks? What plan should I follow to do it?

    submitted by /u/allgravynz
    [link] [comments]

    Good warm up & cool down exercises?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    I just started going to the gym and this is all new to me. I follow one girl on YouTube but she only does a good warm up routine and doesn't have a cool down? Anything is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/kmkmkm999
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner in the gym

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Hey guys, bit of a beginner here. I have finally started to go to the gym in an attempt to grow in muscle mass. I know I need to take in protein after my workout and I've purchased some whey protein powder. My question is how much do I take after I work out??? And do I take anything before I start the workout?

    I currently weigh 190 pounds or 86 kilograms

    Any advice would be helpful!! Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/qorbmaster
    [link] [comments]

    Stealth boards

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    My wife and I have been looking to get back into some sort of fitness when she gets cleared after having babies number 3 and 4 (her appointment for getting cleared is later this month).

    We have a friend who uses this product but was wanting more feedback or reviews on them before pulling the trigger on the purchase.

    Thanks in advance for the responses.

    submitted by /u/mmcalv
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice on where to start

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    I'm 16 years old, 5'11 but weigh only 59kg which means every time I step on a football(soccer) pitch I get barged off the ball, laughed at and I'm sick of it because it's been happening long enough and something has to change. Any advice on where to start with regards too putting on muscle to prevent this from happening so often, thanks.

    submitted by /u/dbsbzjbs
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into it

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I was doing really well with daily workouts but I got a really horrible cold last week and wasn't able to work out. Now I'm having a hard time getting motivated to wake up at 4:30 am to workout like I had been doing for the past two months. Any tips to stay motivated?

    submitted by /u/Ineedhelp_adulting
    [link] [comments]

    Bulking Calories Advice

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Male 5'9 143 lbs : (Lift 4 times a week and active throughout the week)

    I'm currently consuming around 2,800 to 3,000 calories a day, aiming for .5 to 1 lb a week.

    Is this too many calories, too little, or just enough?

    submitted by /u/baseball_121
    [link] [comments]

    Complete beginner to fitness

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Hi guys! I'm new to fitness and I want to become stronger and healthier overall. I'm 19 years old, 5'9", and about 125 pounds — pretty slim. I'm also a college student and juggle a lot of activities, so I'm trying to find a way to incorporate exercise into my schedule.

    Right now I'm living at home and don't have access to a gym. I might be able to use one starting in the spring but would like some advice on home workouts for now.

    My goals are to eat healthy, develop core strength, get rid of "skinny fat", increase upper-body strength and build muscle.

    I would appreciate any input from you guys. I'm not quite sure where to start, so I'm hoping for some honest, direct advice. Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/AwakeAndTake
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for someone with an eating disorder?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I have an eating disorder and I'm basically being forced to eat a calorie surplus. The problem is that I already have a flabby belly to begin with. So if I want to gain weight I want to put on muscle, not fat so I can look lean instead of chubby. I have no knowledge at all about gaining muscle mass. I can't go to any gyms, but I have 2 10lbs dumbbells at home. Are there any beginner exercises or something that will help me?

    submitted by /u/AGuyWithDepression12
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner youtube videos on weights - recommendations?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    I got some small weights from a friend (5lb, 8lb) and was wondering if anyone has recommendations for videos to follow along with. Thanks a lot :)

    submitted by /u/normielfg
    [link] [comments]

    This is the last day of the 7 Day Absolute Beginners Pilates and it is safe to start the Introduction To The Basic Fundamentals of Core Engagement with anyone with weak Pelvic Floor, Core, Back and Abdominal Muscles safely and effectively . Make sure to start Day 1 before transitioning to this level

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/S4Jwpna61tA

    And in order to start in this program i have the playlist from Day 1 that discusses Printing Technique, Day 2 with a Pillow , Day 3 a discussion about core weakness , Day 4 with a PhysioBall , Day 5 knee Ling Pilates , Day 6 with a Wall support and finally Day 7 introduction to Funamentals Basic Pilates .

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvpHteEYSr29Kz0wD0u7eAcRGlcPX9ftd

    Enjoy this 7 Day Absolute Beginners Pilates Workout Challenge Program perfect for any Beginners out there .

    submitted by /u/annie-pilates
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment