• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Free beginner workout app for gym, at-home, and cardio

    Beginner Fitness: Free beginner workout app for gym, at-home, and cardio


    Free beginner workout app for gym, at-home, and cardio

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I am the co-founder of Boostcamp, a free fitness app that helps beginners start their fitness journeys. Boostcamp has easy-to-follow workout programs made by world-class coaches that you can do at the gym (strength, muscle, toning), at-home (bodyweight exercises), or on the run (audio-based).

    The app is completely free with no hidden fees. My mission is to make fitness accessible to EVERYONE, not just those that can pay for personal trainers or expensive apps. Boostcamp is currently available on iOS, and we will launch Android soon.

    If you have big fitness goals you should check it out! Let me know if you have any questions or feedback as we will continue updating the app and add new beginner programs.

    https://www.boostcamp.app/

    submitted by /u/michaelenzo
    [link] [comments]

    HELP ��

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    So I've never really discussed this with anyone but for a long time I've had man boobs and it's not like they're huge but they're there nonetheless and recently I've started getting a lot more self conscious to the point I don't even walk around my own house with my shirt off anymore because I don't want my partner looking at me without a shirt on. Where do I start. What do I have to do. What do I have to take. I need help.

    submitted by /u/SMASHMANPRIME
    [link] [comments]

    Should I correct my posture before I start weight training?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    I've heard a lot of mixed information about this. Some people (including my personal trainer) have told me that lifting weights will fix my posture, but I've read that it can make your posture worse or even cause an injury. The reason being that by lifting with bad posture you will be strengthening the wrong muscles and causing further imbalance.

    I'm 35 and I'm only just now getting into strength training after a lifetime of sitting at a desk 12-15 hours a day. I have Anterior pelvic tilt in my lower back, I've read that glute bridges and planks will help with this but I'd rather be doing deadlifts and squats to fix it if that will work as well.

    submitted by /u/BananaBread856
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment