• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Can't do a pull-up but still want to build stronger lats? This is one of my favorite at-home lat pulldown variations 95% of people can do.

    Beginner Fitness: Can't do a pull-up but still want to build stronger lats? This is one of my favorite at-home lat pulldown variations 95% of people can do.


    Can't do a pull-up but still want to build stronger lats? This is one of my favorite at-home lat pulldown variations 95% of people can do.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    My friend told me I shouldn't train my neck because of this video. Should I listen to her?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    My friend told me I shouldn't train my neck because of this video. Should I listen to her?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Yoga poses for Acidity, Bloating, and Indigestion

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    My friend told me I shouldn't train my neck because of this video. Should I listen to her?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Best HIIT Treadmill Workout For All Fitness Levels (Especially for beginners and overweight people)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    HIIT Treadmill Workout for Beginners is the perfect workout to help you work your way up to 20 minutes of sustained cardio. It's also an excellent way to increase your cardiovascular fitness and burn calories. While this workout is suited to beginners, it can and should be adapted to continue to challenge you throughout your fitness journey.

    https://thefitnessphantom.com/hiit-treadmill-workout/

    submitted by /u/iammak2020
    [link] [comments]

    Am I sabotaging my progress by resting?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I'm 41, and badly overweight. Throughout my life I've tried, off and on, to get into better exercise habits. What I really want is to be able to go hiking, so I'm trying to build up my stamina to walk longer distances/times.

    I am making progress, but I'm running into a familiar stumbling block. After walking maybe a quarter of a mile, my calves start to burn, and the pain doesn't stop until I sit down and rest. I assume that if I keep it up, eventually the muscles will adapt and the pain will stop; what I'm wondering is whether I'm sabotaging that process by stopping and resting.

    I normally manage to walk about half a mile before I can't take it any more, and have to lean on a mailbox to rest. I'll make it another half mile, and sit down for five minutes, then I'll complete the walk. Am I preventing my muscles from adjusting by stopping so frequently? Should I be aiming for more frequent but shorter walks, ones I can complete without a rest, or is it okay to go for longer and stop often?

    submitted by /u/Werrf
    [link] [comments]

    Complete beginners journey to flexibility!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I invite you to join me for these 30 classes created for the complete beginner practitioner or anyone who lacks flexibility.

    Yoga shouldn't be intimidating and you should not have to feel lost in your practice while there are so many ways to access poses in a beneficial and safe way.

    These 30 classes will help make each pose accessible for your level of flexibility or lack of rather, with consistency, will also offer you increased flexibility, strength and mobility which all work together for overall health.

    Not to mention you will feel more relaxed and focused!

    Join me for these 30 FREE classes here: http://www.yogawithbird.com/2020/09/12/30-day-yoga-flexibility-series-for-beginners-inflexible-people/

    submitted by /u/HealingThroughLight
    [link] [comments]

    Should I keep working out at home, or is it viable for me to go to the gym with a mask?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    In my country, gyms have just been opened but masks are mandatory at all times. My university exams are ending soon, so I will be able to return to the gym in about a week or so.

    How viable is it for me to go to the gym and work out wearing a mask? I am fine working out at home right now, but going to the gym is much better (all I have at home are some dumbells and my backyard lol), but if working out with a mask is too difficult I'd rather just keep working out at home until my state is covid-free.

    submitted by /u/Legendary2K2005
    [link] [comments]

    Does Greg Nuckols have any trainer certificates?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment