• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: morning Yoga Stretches for back

    Beginner Fitness: morning Yoga Stretches for back


    morning Yoga Stretches for back

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    TDEE and Golfing Question

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    24M 5'9 142

    I have a tdee of 2,500 calories and eat around 2,700 - 2,800 calories (bulking). Should I eat more on days that I golf?

    submitted by /u/baseball_121
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to work on upper body strength for the first time without access to a gym / equipment

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! Here some brief info about me:

    • 22 M
    • 6'3"
    • 164 lbs
    • I run about 3-4 times a week between 1.5 - 3 miles

    Within the last 4 years I went from a bit over 200 lbs to around 160 lbs first through a change of diet and later through running on a semi-regular basis. I have now maintained a weight close to 160's for about over a year now. I am not lean, but have a chest I'm OK with. However I have very little muscle mass in my arms and would like to work on them.

    I would not like to go to the gym or commit to buying equipment yet because I will not have a permanent residency until later next year, so the less equipment and gym subscriptions I have the better. I will be able to do pull-ups however.

    Right now I'm just looking for a simple upper body workout for beginners that doesn't require too much equipment. And by beginner, I mean that a set of several knee pushups will make my arms shaky. I would like something that is detailed enough that I am able to track progress over a long period of time. However I also struggle with learning proper form of specific exercises, so I find a lot of exercises from r/bodyweightfitness to be pretty challenging for me.

    Are there any good resources for upper body workouts like these? It could be a routine as simple as pushups and pull-ups, however I'd like to have some resource to keep track of how many sets I should do to get proper results. Thank you for your advice!

    submitted by /u/ThereWolves
    [link] [comments]

    Nu-Life Sound and Vision - Body Build

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Natural Athletes

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    What are the most impressive natural physiques there is? Want to use them as an inspiration since I want to stay natural

    I usually think of Austin Dunham, but who else has an impressive physique?

    submitted by /u/MattSiq07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment