• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Looking to change my life for the better

    Beginner Fitness: Looking to change my life for the better


    Looking to change my life for the better

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm hoping for some advice on how to go about this. I'm 24 years old, with a fairly annoying amount of health issues. But recently I've been fairly obsessed with my health and I took the plunge into iOS, watch and phone, coupled with a Qardio BP cuff. I've invested a bunch of money into the ability to track how unhealthy I am. I've acknowledged i am unhealthy and am starting to make changes but my main concern is cardio, I'm asthmatic with high blood pressure and it makes for a pretty nasty combo for my cardiovascular and respiratory health. Couple that with medicated anxiety and a bad knee from a gnarly hyperextention. You kinda get my issue. I freak out thinking I'm dying [hence the medication] so I'm afraid I'm gonna pass out doing cardio or go into a panic attack. I'll leave my details below to see if anyone could relate and has had success. Thx people of Reddit.

    Male 24 Stage 1 hypertension treated with Lisinopril Chronic asthma medicated with Arnuity Elliott Panic disorder and generalized anxiety treated with Zoloft GERD treated with omeprezol

    Weight 294lbs Height 6'2"

    I have minimal equipment available but I do have a recumbent bike I am planning on using for cardio, generally going to be using body weight and bands for any sort of strength training. My main concern is my heart, I'm unsure target zones for me and just wanna be safe when attempting HIIT training.

    submitted by /u/WheresMyInhaler95
    [link] [comments]

    Complete Beginners? Start here from Warm-up exercises to beginners Yoga Series

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Need some help going in the right direction

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Im able to start going to the gym again, i reality want to start lifting weight to lose some fat and build muscle. Is there workouts you recommend to do or stay away and how should i go about it. Ex: work single muscle workouts or group them up.

    submitted by /u/anixon0212
    [link] [comments]

    Abs

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Any ideas on workout with belly button hernia. Really putting damper on my abs workout

    submitted by /u/Mud_Neither
    [link] [comments]

    Beginning to be healthy

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Ive subscribed to a studio near me and want to know how i can make my own routine. Wich sort of exercises should i do and wich stuff to use to train my muscles. I am a totall beginner maybe you have some sites you recomend where i can read wich workout is for wich muscles etc.

    submitted by /u/wantingtogetfit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment