• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: How do I get rid of the "Skinny Fat" pouch on my belly?

    Beginner Fitness: How do I get rid of the "Skinny Fat" pouch on my belly?


    How do I get rid of the "Skinny Fat" pouch on my belly?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    I'm a 20 year old male and I've always had trouble staying motivated to exercise and diet properly. I'm not obese by any means as my metabolism is strong enough to keep me from going "Overboard", but I'd like to help my body get rid of that pouch before my metabolism declines with age. Which exercises should I focus on? And when should I do them? Some people say to exercise in the morning before breakfast, some say to do it after a meal etc, and I'm just so confused that at the end of the day I don't do anything.

    Thanks in advance for any advice or help

    submitted by /u/Mermiclion
    [link] [comments]

    16 Full-body Dumbbell Exercises For Beginners and Intermediate

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Hi there!

    I've shown 16 best dumbbell workout that will burn more calories than traditional dumbbell exercises. These are full-body HIIT workout that will help you maintain weight and build muscles at the same time.

    All exercises are a mix of two or three exercises. Try of some them today at home or at the gym.

    https://youtu.be/LoKhVJTNloc

    submitted by /u/murshid_akram
    [link] [comments]

    Machine only workout?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Looking to find a machine only weekly routine. The gym I go to has mostly machines and I'm more comfortable on them than free weights because I generally work out by myself. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fuggin_Slippy_Bois
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment