• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: I can rope jump for straight 25 minutes but cant run at a constant speed.

    Beginner Fitness: I can rope jump for straight 25 minutes but cant run at a constant speed.


    I can rope jump for straight 25 minutes but cant run at a constant speed.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Hi guys.

    Ive been rope jumping for a while and I can go for 25 minutes without stopping at a above average jumps per minute with a light weight rope. But when running/jogging I get tired very quickly. I can just go for 10 minutes and then stop. Does rope jumping really burns more calories than running?

    submitted by /u/vGatov
    [link] [comments]

    Gym Story Saturday

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Hi! Welcome to your weekly thread where you can share your gym tales!

    submitted by /u/FGC_Valhalla
    [link] [comments]

    Ppl who work 12+ hours how do you fit working out into your day?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    I have been working out my entire adult life, latly I had the opportunity to earn lots of money in a dream job. I wake up at 7:00 do my morning routine take my car to work start at 8:30. At 13:00 have my breakfast ( 15 minutes) then head to my second job and work tell 21:00. After that I do some consulting for some companies and head home at 22.00 take a shower eat and watch something and sleep. I have only one day off ( Saturday) and in usually full of stuff to do ( social work, political party meetings, buy stuff, visit parents, go to the pub with friends). I feel that something is missing if I don't work out. P. s I cant quite my first job cuz I bound to it by a contract.

    submitted by /u/Rektary
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting hungrier....

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    It probably started yesterday afternoon. Usually, I'm someone that can last for many hours a day without eating food, that's why I was able to stick to my 1200-1500 calorie diet for so long, because I never got so hungry anyways...

    Then yesterday, it seemed that I was getting so incredibly famished and starving, I was craving food so bad. This isn't the typical "oh I worked out today so I deserve it" craving... For me, it was more of a "I haven't eaten in 10 hours" type of hunger, when in reality, it has only been 2 hours since I've eaten...

    That was yesterday, it seems that today it's gottenw worse.... I usually skip breakfast, but today I couldn't help it and ate two small slices of bread because I was just so hungry. After I ate my lunch, I started feeling hunger only after 30 minutes from eating... I ate another meal 3 hours after that and I'm still starving...

    How is this possible? Is this my metabolism going faster? Is this my body compensating for the long withdrawals of food I usually do? I've felt like this before when I was still in my 1200 calorie per day diet, and I was able to solve it by slightly increasing to 1500, and it's proven quite effective even... I've lost weight since then, and I didn't have to go as hungry...

    But now, I don't know what to do... Should I up my calorie intake again? But what if that causes me to gain weight? Is it the metabolism? Someone please help me understand what's going on...

    submitted by /u/bitchyswiftie
    [link] [comments]

    Self-Promotion Saturday

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Welcome to Self-Promotion Saturday

    This thread will serve as a weekly AutoModerator post, for anyone looking to get exposure for their Instagram, Youtube, blogspot, RedditMade, Kickstarter, TeeSpring, MySpace, AOL, stand-alone website, or stand-alone physical product.

    This post is the one time where people can advertise without repercussions, and the one thread when anything goes. All other advertisements will continue to be removed as per Rule #8.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Simple Questions Thread - September 26, 2020

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Welcome to the /r/Fitness Daily Simple Questions Thread - Our daily thread to ask about all things fitness. Post your questions here related to your diet and nutrition or your training routine and exercises. Anyone can post a question and the community as a whole is invited and encouraged to provide an answer.

    As always, be sure to read the wiki first. Like, all of it.

    Also, there's a handy-dandy search bar to your right, and if you didn't know, you can also use Google to search fittit by using the limiter "site:reddit.com/r/fitness" after your search topic.

    Other good resources to search are Exrx.net for exercise-related topics and Examine.com for nutrition and supplement science.

    Be aware that the more relevant information you add, the more relevant the answers you receive will be. And if you are posting about your routine, please make sure you follow the guidelines.

    (Please note: This is not a place for general small talk or chit-chat. Also, the community decided long ago that we keep jokes, trolling, and memes outside of the Daily Q&A threads. Please use the downvote / report button when necessary.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Would a 45 min daily workout give noticeable results?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Hello there! I'm a 20F who has recently went back to the gym after lockdown. Lately my workouts have been about an hour long, even more so depending on how long my breaks between series are. With the start of the school year right around the corner, and with a jam-packed schedule ahead of me, I might be forced to work out in the mornings before class, giving me a time window of 45 minutes at maximum from Monday to Friday. Would five 45 min long, moderate to high intensity workouts be enough to get results? Thanks so much in advance!

    submitted by /u/NimegaGunner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment