• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: A 7 Minute Plank Workout That Won't Wreck Your Low Back Or Wast Your Time With Pointless Endurance Holds

    Beginner Fitness: A 7 Minute Plank Workout That Won't Wreck Your Low Back Or Wast Your Time With Pointless Endurance Holds


    A 7 Minute Plank Workout That Won't Wreck Your Low Back Or Wast Your Time With Pointless Endurance Holds

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Did you know "Plank Challenges" are a terrible test of actual core strength and endurance?

    Like that guy who holds the world record for holding the longest plank...you don't have to be in elite shape to be able to do that.

    The amount of time you can hold a plank means nothing.

    What actually works and gets you the results you want when building a bulletproof core is

    A) Doing the plank correctly (most don't)

    B) Challenging yourself with multiple variations of the plank during your workout.

    So in light of helping you build a stronger more resilient body, I made this AWESOME plank workout just for you.

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    What Do You Guys Struggle With When Getting Back In Shape At Home?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Since COVID hit millions of people have moved from the gym to working out at home. Some have found it super convenient (yours truly) while others find doing workouts on their own to be challenging because it's just in the same environment and there's low accountability.

    I'm curious what you guys struggle with when working out at home. To be completely transparent, I'm starting a youtube channel (have a couple videos up already) focusing on helping people get back in shape at home through workout videos and How To videos.

    Feel free to share your thoughts and your struggles in this thread, I won't just promote my channel but will honestly respond to your answers with the best way I can help.

    submitted by /u/Chazathon
    [link] [comments]

    Best YouTube Workout?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Hi there:) New here and since I am unable to go to the gym because I currently am kinda broke I was looking for a nice workout routine to do at home. I'd like to mainly focus on my legs and waist, I am a beginner and I personally would like to follow one of those three youtubers: - Chloe Ting - Emi Wong - Pamela Rief

    but I cannot decide because I would like something beginner friendly but not too easy either, and possibly not too repetitive (I got bored of Chloe's workouts for that reason) Has someone tried any of these? which one is the best?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/BokuNoTaco
    [link] [comments]

    23F looking for workout tips

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I just recently lost 39 lbs this year and im looking to get more into building muscle and increasing strength. Current stats are 5'1" , 146lbs 27% body fat. I dont have access to any gym or equipment, i do have a small circumference medium resistance band. Looking for workouts for building arm and core strength 😊

    submitted by /u/astrameow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment