• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Yoga Breathings are As important as exercise, here are some Yoga Breathing for Beginners a guide to step by step practice try and keep me posted how it goes and how do you feel afterwards.

    Beginner Fitness: Yoga Breathings are As important as exercise, here are some Yoga Breathing for Beginners a guide to step by step practice try and keep me posted how it goes and how do you feel afterwards.


    Yoga Breathings are As important as exercise, here are some Yoga Breathing for Beginners a guide to step by step practice try and keep me posted how it goes and how do you feel afterwards.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Best Kneeling push-ups for beginners

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Push-ups are a great way to maximize strength and power. If you're a beginner, teenager or struggling with push-ups then you must try these different types of kneeling push-ups variation at home.

    These will help you increase your strength and overall performance.

    Push-ups include: (YT Video Guide To These Push-ups)

    1) Kneeling Narrow Push-ups

    2) Kneeling Standard Push-up

    3) Diamond Push-ups

    4) Incline Push-ups

    5) Fingers-in push-ups

    6) Push-up plus

    7) Forearm to High Plank

    8) Archer Push-ups

    submitted by /u/murshid_akram
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying new phenomena. Occurring when running. TMI. Have to poop whenever I start running 15 mins in.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    So I know there's a bodily reason why. I think blood flowing and circulating Wakes up your digestive system which is fine. But when I start running and jogging about 15 mins in I have an urge to go to the bathroom. Specifically number 2. The problem is I already went in the morning. And I run in the evenings. How do I get this to stop?? It's really annoying!

    submitted by /u/readyheartsx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment