• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Best ways to build the booty when access to a squat racks aren’t an option atm?

    Beginner Fitness: Best ways to build the booty when access to a squat racks aren’t an option atm?


    Best ways to build the booty when access to a squat racks aren’t an option atm?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Is 5-3-1 workout routine worth trying?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Hello. I'm an absolute beginner to fitness, and just for context, I didn't even know what "rep" meant 6 weeks ago. I started going to the gym about 5 weeks ago, and I got a personal trainer to help with some basic movements and equipment use, but my time with the trainer is over (affordability reason). l have a basic understanding of most equipment at this point, and I have a very simple "routine". I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and I'll usually do a variety of lifts, pushes, pulls and full body exercises.

    I recently came across the 5-3-1 training program, and while I'm still trying to understand it in better details, I can at least tell it's aimed towards building strength. On the other hand, my goal of going to the gym was to gain weight (and muscle?) and to generally look leaner. Is doing the 5-3-1 program worth it to get a leaner body, or should I simply stick with my basic routine.

    P.S I started going to the gym because I'm slightly underweight :)

    submitted by /u/hard-bruh-moment
    [link] [comments]

    This is a very beginner Daily Yoga Routine

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Front Lever Raises Help PLZ

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    I'm having a bit of a struggle doing the front lever raises, I can hold an L-Sit, I can do tucked front lever raises and can do a lot of leg raises, what do you guys suggest? What should I work on to learn that? Negative front lever raises?

    submitted by /u/MattSiq07
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between kettle belts and dumb belts?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Bulking: is 1 - 2 Weeks Rest Beneficial?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    I'm currently bulking right now and have to take 1 to 2 weeks off because of a procedure I need to get done. Will this hurt my gains or will it actually be beneficial to get some rest? It's been months since I've taken any time off from lifting and working out. Should my calorie intake be the same?

    submitted by /u/baseball_121
    [link] [comments]

    Try This Bring Sally Up Squat Challenge - Only 3.5 Minutes

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment