• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: 6 Push-up variations for beginners

    Beginner Fitness: 6 Push-up variations for beginners


    6 Push-up variations for beginners

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Recently decided to start doing push-ups?

    Here are 6 Push-up variations ( YT Video) that may help you improve your push-ups:

    1) Wall push-ups

    2) Kneeling Incline push-up

    3) Incline Push-up

    4) Kneeling push-ups

    5) Normal Push-ups

    6) Diamond Push-ups ( If you can do)

    submitted by /u/murshid_akram
    [link] [comments]

    Glute ( butt) strength is often over looked or not activated properly leading to poor posture. Try this 10 minute routine to strengthen the glutes.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    What are the best workout shoes you've used?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    I'm looking for good shoes for cardio that have good support but aren't old man looking.

    submitted by /u/chill-doubt
    [link] [comments]

    Does having fairly strong shoulder and tricep muscles affect my ability to grow pectorals for pushups?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Title says it all. I've been doing daily pushups for about a month or so now and I only really feel soreness in my shoulders and triceps after completing my sets, but my chest feels fine. Would having disproportionately strong shoulders and triceps (thanks to many years of tennis and baseball I think) affect my ability to engage my relatively weak chest muscles for pushups? I believe my form is correct

    submitted by /u/Doopoodoo
    [link] [comments]

    28F, how am I at such a low BMI yet seeing zero ab definition? (Mild NSFW)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I'm 1.85m tall, weigh 60kg. This puts me at a BMI of 17.5, which actually makes me underweight. I've always been naturally thin, so I never dieted or exercised to get to this point. I've recently started working out though.

    Here's my question, how could be this thin, yet I'm seeing absolutely zero ab definition? Surely my stomach can't have enough fat at this weight to completely hide any definition? My stomach looks completely soft and "weak", which is incredibly frustrating. Here are pics:

    pic1
    pic2
    pic3

    I've been attempting to workout my core and abs recently. It feels like my build puts me at a huge disadvantage? I find most ab exercises extremely difficult - leg raises, planks, etc. I noticed that most of my shorter friends seem to have a much easier time, even though they're also beginners. I can't help but feel that my long arms and legs basically turn ab exercises into torture for me.

    What am I missing here? I'm definitely not over eating. Is there something I could be doing drastically wrong for me to be built this way?

    submitted by /u/mynewfitness
    [link] [comments]

    Meal Plan / Diet for gaining muscle

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Hey everyone.

    I'm looking for a meal plan/ diet to.help me build some muscle mass and achieve my goals.

    I haven't really followed a plan before but want to really give it my all and work hard for the rest of the year.

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/throwaway286286
    [link] [comments]

    Worked out with very little water yesterday and now I’m paying the price please help.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    So lately I've been drinking a ton of water off days and so on my days of exercise I don't feel as tired. But I guess I didn't have enough water the day before or the hours leading up to my workout in the park. I was on a trail for an hour. It wasn't grueling hot and I had electrolytes with me on the trail. But later yesterday evening I got a headache and water didn't help. I took some pain killers and it helped but now I'm awake and my brain feels fried.

    I don't know how much water will help with dehydration what else can I do to hydrate myself? I feel hung over almost. Help!!

    submitted by /u/readyheartsx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment