• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: What to do if fitness makes you super anxious?

    Beginner Fitness: What to do if fitness makes you super anxious?


    What to do if fitness makes you super anxious?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I've never been an active person really, but I have nothing against fitness necessarily and actually enjoy it while I'm doing it. I want to work out from home more (I have no stamina or strength at all and want to improve) but I have no idea what to do and there's so many sources of information that offer so much varying advice that I'm overwhelmed and anxious to the point of tears. I've taken classes in the past and enjoyed that, since there's really no mental energy involved, but I can't afford classes at all anymore. I know I could try YouTube videos but there's still an overwhelming amount of options. I really don't know what to do.

    Does anyone have any recommendations for working around the anxiety of starting?

    submitted by /u/cryyptid
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make my everyday squat more effective?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    So I have started doing 50 squats every day. No external weight used. Just bodyweight.

    How do I make it effective?

    submitted by /u/drugsarebadmky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment