• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Running.

    Beginner Fitness: Running.


    Running.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Ive prepared for a physical exam for months. My practice usually occured in the afternoons and early evenings. Under my training schedule I have managed to exceed the requirements of the exam. One portion of this exam is a long distance run.

    My exam ended up being scheduled at 7:45am. I am notcably more fatigued at this time of day and was unable to pass. My retest is coming up in about 3 weeks and I have begun waking up earlier and practicing around 745am. But I have nowhere near the energy I usually have in the afternoon. Does anyone have any advice on how I can improve my performance on runnung in the early mornings? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Outrunmyrun
    [link] [comments]

    Why Am I Not Losing Weight – 10 Reasons Why You're Not Losing Weight

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    10 Reasons Why You're Not Losing Weight

    Watch this video below to see the reasons why!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK58C-sSfOI

    submitted by /u/jse2000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment