• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Beginners 5 Minute Morning Yoga To Feel Your Best!

    Beginner Fitness: Beginners 5 Minute Morning Yoga To Feel Your Best!


    Beginners 5 Minute Morning Yoga To Feel Your Best!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Join me for this quick and effective full body 5 Minute Morning Yoga routine for beginners ☀️

    submitted by /u/HealingThroughLight
    [link] [comments]

    Losing Lockdown Belly

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    So, I (M26, 5'11, 160lbs) have always had a bit of a belly but it has gotten to the worst it has been over this lockdown, mainly due to drinking way too much beer, and not exercising enough, if at all.

    What foods should I 100% avoid to lose all this belly fat, as it is mainly in my belly and chin where I have seemed to put most of the weight on. I know most carbs are out completely.

    I would also appreciate if anyone could recommend any beginner home workout equipment I could buy online and start with!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/throwafterusing19
    [link] [comments]

    15 Best Push Up Variations For Chest Homeworkout | Beginner and Intermediate

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Dumbbells

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Female here, looking to get dumbbells for a home gym. What pound dumbbells are good to have?

    submitted by /u/NextWordTyped
    [link] [comments]

    Protein Powders

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an easy to digest Whey protein powder that doesn't have a lot of calories, and has no artificial sugar or artificial flavoring.

    submitted by /u/NextWordTyped
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a rowing machine

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    I don't even know where to begin looking for workout equipment, can someone point me to a decent rowing machine?

    submitted by /u/slavojstan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment