• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: 30 Day Yoga Series for Inflexibility

    Beginner Fitness: 30 Day Yoga Series for Inflexibility


    30 Day Yoga Series for Inflexibility

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Join me for 30 days starting August 1st for 30 accessible classes for inflexible people. These FREE classes are tailored to help beginners and the inflexible gain flexibility.

    Join me HERE: https://youtu.be/ton4zWZ7CQo

    YouTube: Yoga With Bird

    submitted by /u/HealingThroughLight
    [link] [comments]

    I've released a YouTube video for anyone just starting out in the gym �� I hope it can help someone out there

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    YouTube name: Josh Bradshaw

    Video link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tf1jT1_neqk&t=8s

    I talk through 5 things I wish I'd known when I first started working out

    submitted by /u/HoopBaller88
    [link] [comments]

    Workout for Strength and Stamina | Body Weight Exercise | Make 6 Abs So Fast

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Workout for Strength and Stamina | Body Weight Exercise | Make 6 Abs So Fast

    https://youtu.be/96WetheRw4Y

    He Readers if you want to reduce or want to manage his body weight then follow these outdoor exercise so that you can see the difference in your body within few days or month because hard work is key of success in health and fitness line if you like the video then also follow this #youtube Channel

    submitted by /u/jagwesh
    [link] [comments]

    CONFUSED NEWBIE

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I've been struggling with some fitness concerns for a while and really am unsure of what to do. I'm an 18 year old female with the hopes of being lean and muscular but I'm confused of what approach to take. I'm already fairly lean with some muscle, but I definitely have some fat on me. I was wondering how I should track my body fat % so that I can get a more accurate TDEE. I also don't know if it's better to do a lean bulk and cut, or a do a body recomposition since I'm a newbie and am no where close to hitting my genetic peak. I also have been using my fitness pals but am unsure of what activity level to use (I'm a server who works 6/7 days of the week with around 8,000-10,000 steps a day). I don't know if I should overaim with the activity level and not include my exercise calories, or go lower on the level and manually add them in. I would appreciate any help and responses for my questions!

    submitted by /u/betheone1
    [link] [comments]

    30[F] Getting back into being fit - starting to run, any good ideas on at-home core/back/arm exercises I can do to balance out my fitness routine?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Working an 8-5 M-F desk job is starting to take its toll on my fitness, and being so sedentary is taking its toll on my mental health as well. I'm ready to start getting back into being fit and am hoping to get some suggestions!

    I'm starting to get back into distance running (currently at about 3-5 miles most days), but am looking to see if anyone has any ideas for some at-home exercises (body weight or dumbbell) that I can add in that hit my core, arms, and back? I've always had a weaker upper body and core and want to make a change. Every time I try to look up ideas online I get a little overwhelmed by the number of options and what might be best to get started.

    Any suggestions for some exercises that target arms/back/core that I can do at home fairly easy?

    Thanks ahead of time, I appreciate you all! :)

    submitted by /u/__Love_Dogs__
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions about cardiovascular exercising

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    1) How much should I drink before, during, and after?

    2) Should I take long or short strides on the treadmill?

    3) Should I include the minutes for warm-up and cool-down as part of my overall exercising time?

    4) Why do I yawn sometimes while doing cardio, when I'm not actually tired or bored?

    5) Any tips for treadmill safety? E.g., where is the safest placement for it? Is it a bad idea not to have an emergency clip for it? How do I avoid injury, etc.?

    submitted by /u/NextWordTyped
    [link] [comments]

    Asian woman, been working on my skinny fat for over 3 years. Any help is appreciated.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Recently found this sub, apologies if it's not the right one to post in as I've been working on my fitness for the past 5ish years. I still have no idea what I'm doing though 🙃

    I'm a tad under 5'7, 121ish pounds, 28 y/o and workout about 4-5 days a week. Five years ago, I was about 140lbs, fresh out of college realized I was chunky and had to do something about it. I got into spin/body pump classes. Lost my chunky in about two years so now over the past 3ish years I've found that I have to do strength training to get better results and lose my skinny fat. At this point, I've lost the weight I wanted to. I don't even care much about weight anymore, I just want to look and feel good. I think feel pretty good now but my stomach bulges and I am struggling so hard to get rid of it.

    I'm looking for advice my diet and training areas!

    Diet: I track on MyFitnessPal on and off because I get lazy and honestly don't want to be obsessed with my intake and just want to live freely and not be worried about my diet and body all of the time. This past week after tracking, I found that I've been consuming about 1500 a day on average and about 70-80g protein. This is during the weekdays. I don't track on the weekend because I love eating out. One meal outside on Sat and Sun both which is usually a burrito, pizza, pasta, etc. The other meal is usually at home and healthier. I tried some calculators and found that I'm supposed to be eating around 2000 a day + 100g protein. I'm not sure if that's correct?

    With what I'm currently intaking, I feel super full after each meal already! I'll eat something like yogurt/cereal for breakfast, protein/veggies for lunch and dinner, sometimes rice here and there. Coffee with half and half after lunch, small dessert after dinner, a snack sometime during the day and a protein smoothie with 1 scoop (10g protein) after workouts.

    Workout: I workout about 4-5 times a week. Pre-covid I did megaformer pilates and some dumbbell leg workouts at the gym and HITT (very sparingly). I recently got a peloton and have been loving workout out with their app. I have a really hard time motivating myself to workout but this has been very fun for me to have at home in quarantine. I know some people are very anti cardio but peloton is fun for me and makes me feel good. My typical schedule looks something like this (I generally just think, oh haven't done legs/arms in a few days- let's do that. I don't follow this strictly)

    Strength classes are from the peloton app.

    M - 20 min arms / 10 min abs / 20 min peloton

    T - 20 min full body / 10 min abs / 20 min peloton

    W - 20 min legs / 10 min abs / 15 min easy peloton

    T - rest

    F - 30 min peloton ride

    S - 30 min legs / 10 min abs

    S - rest

    I've been doing something like this for the past month. Now that I have been doing it consistently, I really want to improve and try to get rid of my belly fat. What do you guys think? Is there anything you suggest I mindfully try to do and improve on? I really don't want to obsess over tracking anything or restricting any type of food. A girl just wants to be free! But I'll try my best to make improvements for a flat stomach. 🙂

    submitted by /u/pokeydogger
    [link] [comments]

    Full Body Flow | 20 Min. Yoga Practice - Set a goal and get ready to get the energy flowing in this fun and encouraging 20 minutes Full Body Yoga Flow to stretch your body, your spine twist and turn.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    What’s your opinion about rotating wrists inward when hands at max point when doing cable fly?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    What’s your opinion about rotating wrists inward when hands at max point when doing cable fly?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Beginner friendly yogalates - 20 minutes to work on flexibility and strength.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment