• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Will this get me to doing my first pull up?

    Beginner Fitness: Will this get me to doing my first pull up?


    Will this get me to doing my first pull up?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Current progress: 24 second active hang.

    Right now I am doing GtG to get my active hang to a 1 minute.

    Afterwards I plan on doing reaching 3x8 10 second Pull up negatives. 5 seconds at the top and 5 down.

    I'm already getting close to being able to do my first negative.

    submitted by /u/Yousifeeni_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a trick to making you abs work instead of your back?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I've gone to the gym for a whole, but only recently started to follow a program. There are a lot of crunches I struggle to do/understand.

    When I lie down and do the classic crunch or reverse crunch I get a pain in my upper back usually, which Is because I use my back? But HOW exactly does one force your abs to pull up instead? I try to consciously think about it.

    submitted by /u/Glass-Choice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment