• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: How to help with severely tight hamstring and groin muscles?

    Beginner Fitness: How to help with severely tight hamstring and groin muscles?


    How to help with severely tight hamstring and groin muscles?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    My hamstrings and groin muscles are very tight. It makes some workouts more difficult and stretching is nonexistent for those areas. For reference I am a former gymnast (out for 3 years) the feeling I get when stretching is not a normal stretch. It stings and feels as though my muscles are goin to rip. There is no gray area, either I feel nothing or I'm in horrible pain. After i try to stretch I am left with horribly sore muscles for days. Any advice? I used to be extremely flexible, is this common for someone like me?

    submitted by /u/loveinlife_cats
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for a beginner runner??

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I tried running today and BOY is it hard! Im doing a small fitness challenge with some friends and I know im gonna lose. The challenge is to see who can run 3 miles the fastest and I havent run since highschool. Any tips on how to not feel like collapsing after 2 blocks?

    submitted by /u/danivmota
    [link] [comments]

    If you sit a lot this lovely 5 minute hip stretch will be really beneficial to avoid back pain and increase mobility in the hip joint.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Best way to build up my knees?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I was in a freak trampoline accident as a teen (swear to God) that screwed up my left knee, and caused my to gain weight due to pain. Well, now I'm almost 45, and not only is my left knee fucked, but my right knee as well, from overcompensating. I'm tired of not being able to do the things I want, due to fear of my knees just giving out. What's the best way to strengthen them? I might like to actually start running eventually. I'm not a small person. I'm working on the weight loss, but I would like to exercise as well, in order to keep the loose skin at a minimum.

    submitted by /u/moissymama
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment