• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: How I Changed My Push ups habit from this subreddit - 30 Days Push ups Challenge

    Beginner Fitness: How I Changed My Push ups habit from this subreddit - 30 Days Push ups Challenge


    How I Changed My Push ups habit from this subreddit - 30 Days Push ups Challenge

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    i just wanna say thank you for this group.

    i decided 1 month ago to change all mu habit and push up was the start.

    i found this group and uplaod questions about my form and ppl here helped me craft my form.

    this is the result :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9675IrH0-cA

    i will keep going with my journy and ask here questions.

    thank you very much.

    im looking for the best next program- if you know good calisthenics program for begginer like me plz let me know.

    have an amazing day!

    submitted by /u/theskillmanoffical1
    [link] [comments]

    Constantly Struggling with eating more!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    So I'm (34M) trying again to get into the workout game. I been doing it pretty seriously for 2 months and I'm seeing great results. However because of how much I have to eat, I'm feeling a bit bloated/crappy. I'm someone who likes to skip breakfast and just have bigger lunches/dinners, but this constant trying to eat few meals a day, and up my protein is constantly making me run to the washroom and making me REALLY REALLY FULL.

    Maybe I'm doing something wrong here? Can someone give me advice? I just had oats with a banana and walnuts for breakfast (10am) and I literally want to throw up. I usually just eat a banana and wait to eat properly around lunch time.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/blackoutrishi
    [link] [comments]

    Industry Expert Dan Botnik Hired by HFAC 4/2/2018 u/Dan_Botnik

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Training for the ring muscle up has saved me so much time and helped me restore solid shoulder posture!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Since lockdown I've been training quite intensively with my bodyweight and tried learning movements that save time and are effective.

    I found that training the muscle up is especially effective as you virtually train your entire upper body and your biceps & triceps with this single exercise.

    Also, the pulling movement has helped me a lot with strengthening my shoulder and upper back posture.

    In case you are interested in seeing how I learned the muscle up, check out this video I made.

    submitted by /u/FitnessLifter
    [link] [comments]

    25F and frustrated with my progress?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    I've been trying to lose weight for a few years now and it feels like my body is just refusing. For the past year I've made a bigger effort to watch my diet and to regularly exercise (in particular I have a row machine at home that I use for 30 minutes to an hour every other day). Not revolutionizing my lifestyle or anything, but it is a definite upgrade from before.

    And the thing is that I have felt an overall improvement in my fitness. I now go for longer on the machine and at higher resistance + speed. I also never struggle with any kind of physical exertion (stairs, hiking, moving heavy objects, etc).

    However my bodily measurements are literally the same as what they were when I wasn't exercising at all. On the scale it's worse because I've actually gotten heavier (I'm praying it's muscle density). All the women in my maternal family are curvy so I'm not expecting to ever become rail thin. I just wish I was seeing some actual progress in the mirror and am frustrated that it's not the case. If anyone has any advice or insight I'd be grateful.

    submitted by /u/WitchOfWords
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment