• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Going from 0 minutes a day to 10 minutes a day of cardio workout..... that’s a BIG step for me. Will this continue to grow? Help my health?

    Beginner Fitness: Going from 0 minutes a day to 10 minutes a day of cardio workout..... that’s a BIG step for me. Will this continue to grow? Help my health?


    Going from 0 minutes a day to 10 minutes a day of cardio workout..... that’s a BIG step for me. Will this continue to grow? Help my health?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Okay so I know most of you probably think I'm a loser because 10 minutes isn't a lot but I'm obese (255lbs) and I never workout. The past few days I've worked out 5 min HITT and 5 min on my elliptical - granted I was sweaty and a mess afterwards but I feel SO good. I never worked out this entire quarantine (or at all in the past year and a half.) I gained 50lbs this year and went from a casual gym goer to a couch potato who eats fast food every night. I'm proud of myself, I can feel the rush again - that amazing feeling afterwards. The accomplishment.

    My questions to you guys is will this 10 min turn into 45 mins? It feels impossible right now

    If I continue working out 10mins of cardio everyday will that benefit my health??

    submitted by /u/Questionstoask1998
    [link] [comments]

    I hate running so so so much

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    I don't really have any other cardio option other than running rn and I absolutely hate it. I'm so slow and I always feel like my asthma flares up after a run. Does anyone have other suggestions for cardio workouts safe to do at home or any tricks to make running suck less? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/1st_place_boner
    [link] [comments]

    Starting working out at 20 years old and need help

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Hey so i never really worked out alone at home. I weigh about 60 kilos and im 183~ cm high if thats helps. I recently installed the nike app and it gave me a training plan based on those measures. Does anyone have experience with this and is it worth oulling through it? Or is there another plan i could follow. Im only looking to get fitter and build muscle/abs. About my diet: i mostly eat at home. Rice and noodles most of the time with meat so no junkfood. I try to it as healthy as possible already. Is there anything i shouldnt eat when trying to build up muscle?

    submitted by /u/godlikepvp
    [link] [comments]

    Critique my workout plan.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Goal: Currently I am trying to get the pull up(and build up to 3x8) while getting to 3x8 push ups(then working to 3x8 diamond push ups) and intermediate shrimp squats(I want to get to 3x8 advanced shrimp squats). I am also working on getting abs(I just wanna look sexy if ima be honest here).

    Plan: I work out 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I do pairs together and

    Workout: - First Pair: 3 sets of 5 second chin up negatives and 3 sets of intermediate shrimp squats - Second Pair: 3 sets of horizontal rows and 3 sets of push ups - Third Pair: 3 sets of 15 pound(they're the heaviest I have and I don't wanna buy any heavier :/) dumbbell rows and a one minute plank(I'll slowly make this harder throughout the day).

    I designed it to get me my first 3 sets of 8 pull ups(I wanna do chin ups for a bit to work out the bicep and since it's easier) while also improving push ups, squats, and having sexy abs. ;D

    submitted by /u/Yousifeeni_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment